"Last day!!!" Normani cheered and Dinah watched as the girl skipped into booth.

"That was fast." Normani's manager noted and they nodded.

Normani was waiting for a new track and was confused as to why Dinah was taking so long.

"Dinah hurry it up." Normani complained.

"I'm almost done." Dinah rolled her eyes as she continued to create this whole new beat.

After another minute has past, in walks Khalid with a producer to the movie of "Love Simon".

"Yo." Khalid greeted as Normani opened the booth to jump into his arms.

"I missed you!" Normani muttered and Khalid laughed.

"Long time no see Normani." Khalid patted her back before seeing what Dinah had done.

"Did you finish?" The producer questioned and Dinah leaned back with a pleased look on her face.

"I did yeah." Dinah responded.

"You looked stressed." Khalid commented.

"I'm chilling." Dinah gave him a fist bumped.

"What's happening?" Normani wondered.

"We are planning on putting this song onto your next album." Khalid held up the lyrics and Normani's face shined.

"Yes!" Normani grabbed the book happily and rushed into the booth.

Khalid followed and pulled up a stool next to Normani. Dinah played the track for them to hear and they were both feeling it. Khalid signaled for Dinah to reload the track and he does so.

"Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe..." Khalid began singing and the producer immediately began loving the song.

After Khalid finished singing his part, Normani began singing.

"I've been so into your mystery..." Normani sings softly and the producer gave Khalid a thumbs up.

When they began harmonizer, Dinah smiled at Normani who wasn't even paying her no mind.

"Sheesh." Normani's manager praised as the producer laughed.

"I know right, I was so excited to add them to the soundtrack of the movie." The producer explained.

"The collaboration I didn't know I needed until now." Her manager teased and the producer nodded in agreement.

After the two finished the song and ad libs, they exited the booth with happy faces.

"Sound as beautiful as always." Khalid complimented causing Normani to giggle.

"Whatever." Normani rolled her eyes.

"One more song and we are done with your album." Normani's manager mentions as he held up her phone.

"I know that." Normani raised her eyebrow.

"Let's just add the song you recorded before." He waved the item back and forth and Normani blushed.

"Absolutely not!" Normani tried to grab the item but he lifted it into the air.

"I wanna hear." Khalid face lit up.

"No!" Normani huffed still trying to grab her phone.

"It's a good little piece though." Her manager objected.

"It's terrible and was for fun. I was bored and you was coming fast enough." Normani argued back.

"Pause." Khalid blurted.

"Shut up Khalid." Normani told him causing the producer and Dinah to laugh.

"Just play the song." Dinah tells him and her manager smirked.

"Okay!" He pushed play on the track since he does have her password to her phone just in case.

"Stop!" Normani pouted as the music began playing.

"Ooh." Khalid got closer to hear better as Normani unwritten song began playing.

It was soft and low (almost like wild side but less sexual and more emotional) and her manager was swaying to the music as Normani put her face in her hands.

"This is embarrassing." Normani muttered.

"It sounds good though." Khalid patted Normani shoulder.

"Fine, let's add it to the album." Normani sighed.

"Yay!" Khalid and her manager cheered.

"Dinah, fix it up!" Her manager tossed the phone to Dinah who caught it with ease.

"Yessir!" Dinah saluted before connecting the phone to her laptop and transferred the audio to her laptop.

"Can y'all stop yelling." Normani rolled her eyes.

"Sorry." They say in sync.

Minutes go past and Dinah finally finished cleaning up the song along with the other 12 songs Normani had recorded.

"Okay, here it is." Dinah announce and everyone got ready to hear it.

The instrumental was very soft making it more sentimental than before and Normani's manager faked cried.

"Make that the last song." He instructed.

"Okay." Dinah switched the order.

"Love Lies is second after No Distractions." Normani also instructed and Dinah continued to switch the order.

"And done..." Dinah showed them the order and they nodded in agreement.

"Finally!" Khalid stretched her arms as he hugged Normani before leaving with the producer.

"That means I can go home?" Normani tapped her thighs impatiently.

"Yes, you have a meeting tomorrow though." Her manager mentions causing Normani to pout.

"Ugh!" Normani groaned as she slouched in the chair while Dinah saves the file and handed the manager a flash drive before packing her stuff up.

"I know, gotta make up that cancelled meeting." He chuckled as he helped Normani up before passing her her already packed backpack.

"To home I go." Normani ushered and he followed to their ride.

Dinah wraps her duffle bag around her body as she walks out after them.

"Welp, see you at the announcement party." Dinah saluted.

"Yes, see you." Normani squinted her eyes.

"Let's go." Her manager called and Normani rushed into the car.

As Normani makes her way home, she gets a text that makes her frown.

"What's wrong?" Her manager noticed her change of mood.

"Nothing, see you tomorrow." Normani rushed out as she quickly enters her home.

She taps the message and see a photo of Corde kissing some random girl causing her to furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why am I not surprised?" Normani muttered to herself as she clicked off her phone and stripped out of her clothes.

She walks outside and enter her pool then sees Presley sit at the edge of the pool.

"Hi Presley." Normani cooed and Presley let out a small yelp as she wag her tail.

Normani let herself float as she closed her eyes as she reminisces on how good her life has become in the matter of a few years.

"Ooh!" Normani perked as she asked Alexa to play "Good Life" by Kehlani as she gets out the pool to dance to the music.