"So after Dubai, Dinah moved in with you, y'all got engaged then you got pregnant?"

"I actually got pregnant when I had that "mental crash". I told the doctor not to tell anyone and to make up an excuse which is why I am huge right now." Normani giggled as she did a little dance while rubbing her belly.

"You might tear the dress stop." Solána shakes her head and Ryan smacks her on the arm.

A knock on the door had caught their attention and they seen it get open by Normani's mother.

"Hey Mama." Normani was so happy to see her parents since they live in Texas while she lives in California.

She rarely gets to see them.

"Hi sweetheart. Oh my goodness, look at you! Aww I cannot wait to see our grand baby." Andrea cooed.

"My mother intuition says it's a girl." Normani rubbed her belly and Andrea does the same.

"You and Dinah are going to be great parents." Andrea stated.

"I hope so." Normani inhaled deeply after feeling the baby kick.

"I can't wait to be an auntie." Ryan squealed snapping a picture with her and Normani's belly button randomly which caused Normani and Andrea to laugh.

"Everyone's ready." They hear Normani's father say and Ryan and Solána shoots up.

"We are off now, look sexy." Ryan blew Normani a kiss as they left.

Normani hugged Andrea before her mother left the room as well and Derrick walks up to his daughter.

"I'm proud of you, although I didn't expect you to give your soon to be wife a second chance." Derrick chuckles and Normani laughs along with him.

"Every broken person needs a little fixing." Normani muttered and Derrick nods.

The service knocked, signaling that it was time for Normani to walk the aisle so Derrick extends his hand and Normani takes it. They walk until they reaches the hallway to the reception room and Normani can hear a piano playing. Once they reached the start of the aisle, all eyes fell onto her which didn't help her nerves because they were already high from the hormones. It wasn't like cold feet type nerves, it was more so, I'm going to throw up nerves. As they walked Normani looked at Dinah who, had promised wasn't going to cry, stood with a small smile and her bottom lip captured between her teeth. She extended her hand once Normani reached the end of the aisle and Normani took it as she stepped up carefully in front of Dinah.

"Don't cry, your makeup would get ruin." Dinah whispered but that only caused Kehlani to snort and Dinah shakes her head at her friend while Normani swallowed her nerves from the amusing comment.

(Skipping to the vows because...)

"Now for your vows." The priest gestures.

"Well, to be honest, I never thought this day would ever happen. I thought after the whole everything that you would just completely shut me out and once the pr would be up that we would never see each other again but here we are, moved in together, having a baby, getting married. I want to thank you, for helping me, caring for me even when you despised me, for loving me and for changing me Normani Kordei. You really helped me become a better person and I don't know if I helped you because you're already literally perfect but. Thank you, and I, Dinah Jane Hansen-soon to be Hamilton as well, take thee, Normani Kordei Hamilton-soon to be Hansen, to be your wedded wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." Dinah finished and they were both in tears but that didn't distract them from looking at each other with deep love and admiration.

"Oh goodness, I don't know if I can top that but I'll try. Um well I just want to say that when I first met you, I thought that you were really good looking and I really did want to get to know you but really I just want you to know that I'm sorry for shutting you out and for being distant after your whole accident but even though I never admitted this. I did visit you after the accident and the first thing I did was break down because it really hit me that I was afraid of losing you. When the pr started I was kinda relieved, I had the opportunity to get to know you and actually see you and I'm grateful. I'm so happy that we decided to give us another chance and I'm happy that you were willing to actually change for me because I never had someone do that for me. And I, Normani Kordei Hamilton, take thee, Dinah Jane Hansen, to be my wedded wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." Normani let out a happy breath once finished and Dinah wanted nothing more than to kiss her soon to be wife but resisted.

"Now I ask once more. Do you Normani Kordei, take Dinah Jane to be your happily wedded wife?" He signals.

"I do." Normani closed her eyes.

"Now do you, Dinah Jane, take Normani Kordei, to be your happily wedded wife?" He signals again.

"I do." Dinah smiles.

"Now by the power of God, I pronounce you wives, you may kiss your bride." He bowed and Normani felt herself being pulled into a kiss.

Once their lips connected, everyone cheered and their smiles widened into the kiss. Normani pulled and it dawned onto them.

"We're married!" Dinah celebrated and Normani giggled.

Dinah lifted her bridal style, which made Normani squeal as Dinah carried her down the aisle happily. They entered the main room and Dinah sat Normani down knowing that Normani feet were definitely tired for standing for so long.

"Food please."

"Of course wifey." Dinah pecked Normani's lips and made her way to the food as everyone piled into the room.

"Congrats." Rihanna spoke catching Normani's attention.

"Thank you, and I'm grateful for your appearance." Normani stood up and hugged Rihanna.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world, I remember y'all cutely texting each other like it was yesterday." Rihanna teased and Normani just laughs.

"Right, even though we're married I'm sure nothing will change really." Normani watched as Dinah balanced the plate of food.

"Marriage is just a title." Rihanna stated.

"Indeed." Normani nods, taking the food once Dinah reaches her. "Thank you." Normani pecks Dinah's neck before sitting back down.

"You're welcome, I can't wait to cut the cake and open the presents."

"Go get yourself some food before you do anything of that." Normani patted Dinah's arm and Dinah huffed.

Her mind is always so occupied, she knows that Normani knows that's why she usually doesn't eat so having a reminder will be good in the future. After grabbing some food, they ate together and just had a light conversation, as if they were in bed. They immediately got pulled onto the dance floor once they were done and after a while, Normani felt like she was going to pule if she kept going so she stopped. This was a signal that it was time to cut the cake. Wasn't anything drastic accept for Dinah putting the cake on Normani's nose which she immediately apologized for seeing the deep frown on Normani's face. Then after they did their couple's dance, father daughter dance and etc before opening the presents. The rest of the day was perfect and when they got home, Normani basically passed out on their bed. Dinah had removed her makeup and clothes, then put them in something comfy before going to sleep as well after talking to their baby.