"Dinah!" Normani called entering her home to see Dinah on her couch.

"Yeah." Dinah sat up.

"Did you just stay home all day?" Normani wondered.

"Mhm." Dinah hummed watching Normani set down the food.

"Oh." Normani sat on Dinah's leg and Dinah furrowed her eyebrows after hugging Normani's waist.

"You sound disappointed." Dinah noted.

"No I was thinking, do you like wanna go on a vacation? Just the two of us." Normani tilted her head.

"That sounds nice, also that's an amazing song." Dinah pecked Normani's cheek and Normani turned her head so she can receive a kiss.

Dinah pecked her lips and leaned to grab the food.

"I'll be busy for the rest of the week so we can go a couple of days before awards ceremony." Normani planned.

"That sounds cool but I want to talk to you about something." Dinah moved Normani to sit down next to her.

"That doesn't sound good." Normani says and Dinah opened her food.

"It's not bad, hopefully..." Dinah trailed off.

"What is it?" Normani rested her head on the couch pillow.

"Since you're the first girl I ever been in a relationship with...Are there any flaws, minus the cheating of course?" Dinah tried to asked but Normani was clueless.

"Flaws?" Normani pulled a face of confusion.

"Like- Hm..." Dinah tried to find the words but couldn't.

"Are you trying to ask if you need any improvements or something like that?" Normani wondered.

"Yeah kinda, I just feel like the only thing I'm providing in this relationship is sex." Dinah nervously laughed.

"Oh wow." Normani eyes widened as she tried to think of an answer.

"Yeah..." Dinah looked down at food.

"Well um, I like chill relationships so I don't know Dinah. But I do want you to find something to busy yourself because you turned into a turtle." Normani explained.

"Oh okay, I can do that." Dinah nodded and Normani smiled.

"Just don't cheat on me again though." Normani stood up as Dinah stopped eating.

"I would never." Dinah gasped.

"Mhm, I'm going to get into the shower." Normani waved off as she entered the bathroom.

After she left, conveniently enough, someone texted Dinah and Dinah looked at her phone with a shocked face. Tomorrow hits and Normani sees Dinah putting on some running shoes with a water bottle to her side.

"As much as I want you to come back sweaty and shirtless, I have a meeting to get to." Normani placed her hand on her hip.

"Damn." Dinah stood up and pecked Normani's lips.

"Well I'll see you in like 5-7 hours." Normani checked the time on her phone as Dinah was about to leave.

"DAMN, what the fuck?" Dinah stopped to turn to her girlfriend.

"This is normal." Normani shrugged.

"I guess you'll have to meet my family tomorrow." Dinah muttered.

"Excuse me?" Normani eyebrow twitched.

"Yeah before we go on vacation, I wanted you to meet my fam." Dinah huffed.

"Don't ever say that again. But let's do it today because I'm busy tomorrow and the next day and the next day..." Normani hugged Dinah's waist whilst repeating her words and Dinah grabbed Normani's jaw with her fingers to not mess up her makeup.

"Okay okay, I get it." Dinah kissed Normani again and Normani smiled.

"You have lipstick on your teeth." Normani rubbed it off.

"Why are you wearing lipstick?" Dinah licked her lips.

"Why not?" Normani rubbed her lips together before slipping out the house.

Dinah furrowed her eyebrows, following Normani out so she can go on her run.

"Ooh, hello shirtless Dinah." Normani's manager looked up from his phone with a smirk.

"Yo." Dinah gave him a peace sign.

"Let's go before we are late." Normani rolled her eyes as she opened the back door of the car.

"Jealous?" He snickered getting into the front seat-passenger side.

"Yes, she's mine not yours." Normani joked.

"Girl." He also rolls his eyes.

As soon as they pulls off, Dinah took off on her run. While driving, they stopped for coffee, Normani got tea instead.

"Did you and Ryan have fun?" He questioned.

"We always do." Normani sipped her drink as she waved at some fans.

"Could've invited me." He sassed.

"You're my manager, I have no idea whom you're with or what you're doing most of the time." Normani clarified.

"True, I was with Latto yesterday." He laughed.

"Interesting." Normani muttered.

"Interesting?" He rose his eyebrow slightly.

"I haven't listened to any of her songs yet." Normani shrugged.

"She's a good rapper." He stated.

"I've heard." Normani got back into the car and he does so as well.

Once they arrived at the industry, they made their way inside and into the elevator. It's been an hour and Normani just finished her first meeting, she wanted to die.

"You have 6 more." He reassured.

"Don't remind me." Normani groaned in annoyance.

"Sorry." He laughed.

When she does end up finishing her meetings, she happily went home but was she feeling happy? Hell no. It took a little bit of ignorance or stupidity to snap her. She got dress to meet Dinah's family and had to brace herself for her big ass family, which included the kids. After getting ready, Normani saw Dinah parked outside her house so she made her way to the parked car.

"Hey babe." Dinah greeted with a happy grin.

"Hello." Normani greeted back with a low tone, getting into the car.

"You okay?" Dinah wondered seeing her girlfriend's demeanor change.

"This is only the minimum, tomorrow will be worse." Normani rested her head on the window and Dinah nodded in understanding.

"Right." Dinah pulled off towards her parent's home.

Dinah would look at Normani to check if she was okay every once in a while but the girl fell asleep so Dinah stopped checking. Pulling up to the home, Dinah stopped the car and that woke Normani up since she fell asleep to the car movement and vibration.

"Damn." Normani eyes widened at the mansion since it was massive.

Massive house for a massive family. Dinah opened Normani's door with a smile, helping her out the car before helping to fix Normani's hair, dress, etc.

"You good?" Dinah asked.

"Mhm, thank you." Normani pecked Dinah's neck since she didn't feel like reaching for her lips.

They go over to the front door and Dinah knocks, even though she had a key and her mother greeted them.