"It's so early..." Normani mutters as she falls nearly half asleep.

"Good morning." Dinah enters the meeting room with a yawn as Normani perk up.

"Why is she here?" Normani frowned.

"Because they wanted her here, I don't know Normani." Her manager pinched his nose to shake the sleepiness.

It was 5 am and the two corporates were now entering the office, 30 minutes past 5.

"Good morning." One says.

"Long time no see." The second also spoke and Normani stretched to get herself ready.

"Alright let's get down to business, Normani we are aware that you are finished with you second album." The first corporate noted.

"Correct." Normani answered.

"Since we want this one to do better than the last, how about a bit of pr between you and Dinah?" The second suggested, well more so commanded.

"The irony." Normani's manager muttered.

"Excuse me?" Normani muttered thinking she misheard him.

"Y'all have a fake relationship, promote the album and boom maybe go double platinum." He explains and Normani jaw drops.

"That sounds cool and all but why Dinah?" Normani's manager questioned.

"Because she helped produce the album." The first corporate reasoned.

"This isn't fair." Normani frowned and they sighed.

"Yeah, why would I sign a contract to practically ruin my career?" Dinah scratched the top of her head.

"Your career, what about mine?!? People will think I'm some easy target to all players." Normani put her face in her hands.

"Wow..." Dinah rolled her eyes.

"What? You're a whore, and if we just started "dating" the people are going to see that you'll be messing around and then that'll be the first thing trending on Twitter and..." Normani rambled

"Okay enough, if Dinah "cheats" then that'll just promote the deluxe." Her manager whispered and Normani squinted her eyes.

"Shut the hell up." Normani whispered back causing him to laugh.

"Dinah, we are offering you 500k if you accept." The first corporate pushed the contract to her.

"500k?!? Just to fake date her? Crazy." Dinah crossed her arms as she thought about it.

"How long will this go on for?" Normani wondered.

"Until you go on your next tour." The second corporate smiled innocently and Normani weeped as she slid out of her chair slowly.

"Normani stop being dramatic." Her manager shook his head.

"I don't even have a choice in the making so let me grieve." Normani managed to process and Dinah stood up.

"I'll sign it, if you give Normani 100k." Dinah nodded thinking she did something.

"Deal." The second corporate held his laughter in as the other corporate just gave Dinah a pen.

"100k? What in the hell am I going to do with that?" Normanj frowned.

"Okay Normoney, sorry." Dinah rolled her eyes.

"You two are already a cute couple." Normani's manager clapped his hands together.

"Go to hell." Normani scorned.