11

"I need to see and talk to her." Dinah was about to get up but Camila pushed her back onto the couch before sitting down on the couch herself.

"No." Camila took a sip of her coffee as she scrolled through her phone.

"Camil-" Dinah tried to speak but Camila cut her off.

"Dinah you aren't even ready to stop sleeping around, what the fuck are you going to do after you see her?" Camila took a loud sip of coffee and Dinah sighed.

"I don't understand, I get I fucked up but we weren't dating or anything." Dinah scratched her head.

"She's not Simone." Camila noted.

"Well obviously." Dinah got up.

"If you want a relationship with someone then the other person expect you to only be loyal to them which shows that you like them enough to only be with them. If you are fucking around with other people then you weren't really interested in the other person to begin with." Camila explained and Dinah sat next to her.

"Are you a relationship guru?" Dinah wondered.

"Dinah, get the hell out of my house." Camila rolled her eyes.

"You sound like her." Dinah mentions and Camila pulled a disgusted face.

"Eugh, don't reminisce about another girl after having sex with me." Camila sat down her drink before kicking Dinah off of the couch.

"Wait? Don't tell me you want to date me." Dinah eyes widened.

"Hell no, you aren't a loyal person." Camila laughed to herself and Dinah got up.

"Well I'mma prove you wrong, I'm not going to fuck someone until I get Normani back." Dinah grabbed her stuff.

"Whatever." Camila gave her a middle finger before scrolling through her phone again.

Dinah left the house in a hurry as she drove toward Normani's house, but on her way she ended up getting a phone call from someone.

"Hello?" Dinah answered.

"Dinah..." Simone muttered.

"Simone?" Dinah groaned clearly annoyed.

"Dinah just listen, I think I might be pregna-" Simone was about to finish the sentence but all she heard was a loud bang over the phone, she called Dinah's name multiple time but she received no answer...

A couple of days went by and Normani was A-Wall, MIA, you name it.

"BITCH!" Ryan yelled as she is standing next to Solána and Kehlani.

"Yes hello, welcome to my home." Normani swam over to the trio with clear sarcasm.

"I've been calling you for the past hour!" Ryan argued.

"I've been in the pool." Normani ushered to her phone which was on a table.

"Well I hope you enjoyed yourself because your ex girlfriend is in the hospital and is in critical condition." Ryan explained.

"What?" Normani took off her sunglasses.

"Yeah, she got into a car accident." Kehlani

"Wait what happened?" Normani squinted her eyes.

"Dinah is the hospital, and she could die!" Ryan yelled and Normani jaw dropped.

"Oh." Normani put back on her sunglasses and began floating in the pool.

"Oh?" Solána furrowed her eyebrows.

"I already saw it on the news." Normani told them and Kehlani jaw dropped.

"And you didn't say nothing? You know that the accident was bad and that she could die." Solána reassured.

"Oh no, I'm so worried and upset...Look I'm just listening to what Ryan told me. I have to put me first and I have to put my career first. No distractions." Normani sighed after she muttered those last two words.

"Ryan." Solána crossed her arms and Ryan pouted.

"Normani at least go see her." Ryan pleaded.

"No." Normani huffed as she got out the pool and grabbed her towel to cover herself.

"Why are you being so stubborn?" Kehlani rolled her eyes.

"Would you want to see the person you hate?" Normani clicked on her phone to see many missed texts and calls.

"But Dinah-" Ryan tried to speak but Normani cuts her off.

"No buts Ryan, I am trying to move on so let me. Don't make this some sick excuse to forgive Dinah because I won't. I gotta go so enjoy y'all day." Normani walked away leaving the three of them outside shook...

"How is she doc?" Camila asked.

"She's stable." The doctor told her and Camila nodded before walking back over to Simone.

"Are you sure that it's Dinah's?" Camila wondered.

"Not really, after the party at your place I hooked up with someone and I don't know if either of them wore protection." Simone fiddled with her fingers.

"Jesus Christ." Camila sighed.

They see that Ryan was approaching them causing Camila to stand up.

"Normani doesn't want to come." Ryan told only half the truth.

"Damn, Dinah will want her to be the first person she sees when she wakes up." Camila ran a hand through her hair stressfully.

"How did she even get into the accident?" Ryan asked causing Simone to look down, feeling a little guilty.

"Don't know, she was rushing out of my houseplant to go see Normani but ended up in a wreck." Camila explained.

"I'm sorry about Normani." Ryan sat down.

"It's not her fault." Camila reassured.

"Right..." Ryan trailed off as she rubbed her face in stress...

"Normani you have to go see her and address the rumors about her and Camila." Corporate 2 negotiated.

"You do know that the rumors are true?" Normani rolled her eyes.

"How do you know?" Corporate 1 asked.

"That doesn't matter, why can't I just promote the deluxe with this?" Normani wondered.

"She's in the hospital, people are going to call you insensitive and that'll put a bad rep on you." Corporate 2 explained.

"Serves her right for "cheating" on me." Normani crossed her arms.

"Normani." Corporate 1 held a cold face and Normani sighed.

"Ugh, I'll wait until she wakes up to address everything." Normani muttered.

"Fine." Corporate 1 smiled.

"Can we move on from this topic now?" Normani looked out the window.

"Fine." Corporate 2 nodded.

"Should we begin preping the deluxe?" Her manager questioned.

"Cannot do that." Corporate 1 noted.

"Why not?" Normani wondered.

"Dinah is the producer to start off with.
and if Normani makes 1 sad song then they'll be no deluxe." Corporate 2 explained.

"That isn't fair." Normani frowned (Fair is going on the deluxe if you didn't catch the drift 🌚).

"Welcome to the industry." Corporate 2 smiled.

Normani slouched in her chair as her manager began writing down some notes and lists.