30

"I feel like I'm about to die." Normani groaned as she leaned against the hospital bed, if she sat down the contractions worsened so they opted on her standing.

"You only have a few more dilations to go before you're ready to give birth." Dinah reassured, keeping Normani standing while she lightly messaged her lower back.

"If I cuss you out in Samoan then I'm sorry." Normani sighed.

"I'd be so hurt but proud." Dinah kissed Normani on her back softly.

"Dinah, don't make me laugh it hurts to laugh." Normani giggled but winced immediately after.

"I'm sorry baby." Dinah began to rub her back softly.

"Hey- oh! This position is insane." Ryan commented before laughing.

"Ryan, let's not right now. I can get very irritated and you'd be mad at me." Normani warned.

"Right right, you're in labor." Ryan put up her hands in defense as Solána set out a crib for when Normani would fall asleep and the baby would have a place to sleep.

"You know, I just feel, let my uterus is about to fall out and I want it right now." Normani tells them and Dinah squinted her eyes at the other two.

"Babe are you alright?" Dinah looked at Normani in concern:

"Dinah don't ask me stupid ass questions right now. Faavalevalea leaga." Normani hissed.

"Oop, there goes the cussing." Dinah laughed nervously.

"Oh my goodness- oh I cannot do this." Normani groaned loudly after another contraction hits.

"You can!" Dinah praised.

"I'm talking about this pain, why did I have to have the uterus. We should switch, you the vagina me the dick. Ou my vagina is going to rip open after this- I'M GOING TO CRY!" Normani felt arms become cramped so she tried to stand up but it only made the pain worse and she began to tower over the bed again, only relying on Dinah holding her up as support.

"Babe you're stressing yourself out, just-" Before Dinah could finish her sentence, Normani yells.

"You better not tell me to fucking relax Dinah!" Normani huffs.

"Breathe...Just breathe." Dinah eyes go wide and she can feel Normani breathe slowly, signaling that she is taking deep breaths.

"I'm sorry, are you mad?" Normani sniffles and Dinah immediately soften.

"Of course not, don't cry baby. You're doing amazing." Dinah pecks Normani's neck and Normani nods happily.

After another minute of rambling, Normani could feel something began to practically fall out of her.

"Something is coming out of me, oh my god! Is it my uterus?" Normani begins to panic and Dinah checks to see a figure of what to seemed to be a baby nearly about to fall onto the ground so she held a firm grip on Normani while she quickly grabs what she figured was the baby.

And that it was, once she grabs it and stands up, the baby immediately starts to cry catching Normani's attention.

"Oh my-" Ryan gasped.

"Did I just give birth?" Normani was now full blown sobbing.

"You did, I don't know how but you did, look at her." Dinah held the baby protectively as Normani fell against Dinah.

"It's a girl?" Normani cooed.

"It's a girl baby." Dinah pecks Normani's temple and Normani began to wipe some of the blood off so they can see the baby's face properly.

"What are we going to name her?" Normani wondered.

"How about Kiana?" Dinah asked and Normani eyes lit up.

"Kiana Jade." Normani began to coo again and Dinah does the same.

The doctor immediately rush in after Solána had gotten them to see that Normani had indeed given birth. They ushered for the baby and for Normani to lay down so they cut her umbilical cord to prepare her for surgery. Once they had finished cleaning and clearing the baby for any signs of infection, diseases, etc. They were finishing up with Normani's surgery and she was high.

"How are you feeling?" Dinah asked the dopey Normani.

"The world is spinning." Normani giggles.

"Right..Wanna see Kiana, I'm nicknaming her KJ already." Dinah sits down, showing Normani their daughter.

"KJ so cute!" Normani coos.

"Normani, she's sleeping." Dinah hushes.

"Oop, I'm sorry my sweets, mommy will be quiet so you can sleep." Normani talked normally which caused the baby to wake up.

"Well she's wide awake now." Dinah rolled her eyes playfully and Kiana giggles.

"...Did she just giggle- Oh my god!!!" Normani holds her hands on her chest as she began to tear up.

"Oh no, please don't cry." Dinah sighs.

"How can I not? Our baby is so adorable, beautiful and angelic." Normani praised.

"Aww, if she could understand you I'm sure she'd be crying from your love and affection." Dinah laughs calmly.

"Mommy loves you, Kiana. I know you can understand that." Normani puts her finger into Kiana's baby hands which Kiana grabbed happily.

"Mom loves you as well, your mom also loves your mommy so be prepared to share that love." Dinah smirks.

"Hm, you'll get 100% of my love my sweets." Normani continues to coo at their daughter.

"AEH, rude." Dinah gasps which caused both Normani and Kiana to giggle.

"Aww, Kiana is adorable, she has Normani's eyes and nose but Dinah's everything else."

"That's because Dinah's genes are terrifyingly strong." Normani stated.

"Good thing I won't have any doubts about this kid ever being mine. Nor would I care actually." Dinah shrugged.

"You're so real for that." Kehlani randomly speaks up catching their attention.

"When did you get here?" Dinah furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

"Solána called, Normani's manager is also here." Kehlani laughs and he pops in.

"And is." He winks.

"Oh we definitely tuned y'all out. Sorry not sorry." Normani took Kiana out of Dinah's hand and started placing kisses on their daughter.

"Girl you're high, I definitely am not surprised." He laughs before they gather around to see the baby.

"Alright Dinah, here's my one and only tip. Don't fuck it up." Camila also appears and Dinah roll her eyes.

"Never planned to after my accident." Dinah shakes her head at her best friend.

"Oh my goodness, we are going to have to tell Kiana about that when she's older. I'm going to say that your leg also imploded." Normani smiles sinisterly.

"I- let's not." Dinah took Kiana back and Normani gasped.

"Ugh, you're no fun." She then pouts.

"And you're high and tired. So let's let her aunts and uncle enjoy their time with her while you sleep." Dinah hands their daughter to Ryan and cuddles up next to Normani.

"But- ooh that's nice..." Normani trailed off, feeling drowsy after had began to rub her back softly.

When she felt that Normani had fallen into a slumber, she pulled Normani into her and laid them back with a content sigh while their friends are adoring their niece. Well now Normani had two distractions to worry about now but she loved them both so it definitely wasn't going to bother her.

(A/N: LOOK AT ME, I ACTUALLY FINISHED A STORY WOOHOOOOO, um- WELL BYEEEE!!!! HOPED YOU ENJOYED AND I'LL PROBABLY WONT SEE YALL IN ANOTHER MONTH (I'M KIDDING) HEHEHE)