18

"Dinah." Normani muttered as she pecked the sleeping girl on her cheek and all she got was a hum which made her giggle.

Normani got up and grabbed her stuff and it was nearing 9 am which she had a breakfast date with Rihanna herself. Her manager had no idea what Normani needed to drive her to some fancy ass place at 9 am but he just minded her business as she texted away on her phone.

"We've arrived." The driver announced and Normani quickly thanked him before saying bye to him and her manager while getting out the car.

He watched as she was about to enter until Rihanna placed her hand on Normani's shoulder causing his jaw to drop.

"Hey Normani." Rihanna greeted first with a soft smile.

"Hello." Normani greeted back nervously.

"You're more pretty in person." Rihanna complimented while opening the door for them.

"I- Thank you." Normani blushed as she entered the building.

The head of the house immediately recognized Rihanna and grabbed the menus.

"Follow me." He told them and they complied.

As they were being seated, he handed them their menus and went along his way.

"So, as you know I'm starting a business and I want you to be my first ambassador." Rihanna jumped straight to the point.

"Really?" Normani calmed her nerves since she was about to freak out.

"Yeah, you're doing good for yourself and you're also not problematic." Rihanna rested her head on her head.

"Well I'm not gonna say no to Rihanna." Normani giggled and Rihanna smiled.

"That's good. When you have free time, send your measurements." Rihanna pulled out her phone and handed it to Normani who put in her number.

"Will do." Normani also pulled out her phone to see a text from Dinah.

'You gon leave me ☹️☹️☹️' Dinah texted.

'I tried to wake you up 🙄' Normani replied.

Normani set her phone down and ordered her drink while Rihanna did the same.

'Oh 😅 enjoy yourself then, I know you look beautiful 😚 pic ? 👀' Dinah texted again.

Normani looked at her phone and smiled.

'You're cheesy 😂' Normani looked up at Rihanna.

"Dinah wants me to take a picture of myself." Normani told the older girl.

"Is that your girlfriend? You two look cute together." Rihanna grabbed her drink as Normani did the same

"Yes and thank you." Normani was about to take the picture but Rihanna ushered for her to sit next to her.

Normani complied and Rihanna set up her phone to take the picture.

"I wanna post this on my instagram." Rihanna posed and Normani didn't have time to react as Rihanna took the picture.

" Rihanna posed and Normani didn't have time to react as Rihanna took the picture