Chapter 4 - The Lost History.

Allyson's Perspective.

" A bedazzling revelation..... "

That's what came first to my mind after he opened the door. I can't help but to see how strange everything for me. Mr. Kim and I walked towards the platform as it lowers down.

* Platform lowers....

I was fascinated of everything. I see creatures I have never seen before. People who clearly who do not look normal. I noticed almost everyone is wearing suits. Maybe it's a job.

I looked to the right and saw floating islands. I can see the mechanical attachment each one have.

" Oh right... Don't look down. " Kim spoke.

Don't look down? Why is he saying th-

I looked down and saw how high we are. My legs feel weak. This is too high.... I can hear Kim giggling. He set that up~

" What did the Higher-ups discussed to you? ". Kim asked as he pushed the button to stop the platform.

" I don't understand what they were saying much... It's was about me entering this place unconscious. " I answered back.

Kim smiled and commented.

" Well, it's true. One of my men found you lying on the floor as the portal activated. ".

Really?... That's surprising.

" You looked like you came from Eart-.... I mean the world outside. ". I was inconsistent to my words. Kim chuckled and explained the situation by details as we continue walking.

" Am I? I don't think so.... The world you are currently right now is called Rekoda Magis and it is connected to various worlds. One of them is where you came from .. the Overworld. ".

" We Specias here do not consider this world as a different planet as flying up... ".

He points at the blue sky.

" .. There is practically impossible with our current science and magic. So it's still a mystery. " He added.

Worlds, Magic, Creatures... words that were only a fantasy to me before.

Before I could ask another question, we halted at front of a large skyscraper. Up in the doors were the usual people wearing their black and grey duty suits.

" Morning, Kim. What brings you here? ". A tall woman greeted him as she approached us.