Chapter 10 - Phantomhive

Third Person's Perspective.

The forest is rather quiet.

A boy managed to sneaked into the trails by himself. Raising his flashlight, he continues his direction. Breath panting and eyes blinking - he's determined to find his missing dad.

....

Meanwhile, back at Allyson~

She spotted movements from the leaves. They are here. Some are hiding and some are observing them from afar. These people dressed in purple cloak, shady masks with lines forming a symbol resembling an eye.

" Phantoms.... " Allyson whispered.

The Phantoms then moves

The Phantoms then moves. With some circling them around and some hiding between the shadows.

" Guess there's no time for drama. " Kleid proceeds to engage a fight with the Phantoms. Allyson hears him and was offended. " Excuse me?? " She clearly don't like what she heard.

A phantom sneaks behind her and immediately grabbed her shoulder

A phantom sneaks behind her and immediately grabbed her shoulder. Kleid noticed this but was surprised when Allyson touched the man's hand - He instantly vanished.

" That kind of ability... " A Phantom spoke. " Was that some kind of teleportation? " Another asked himself.

" Alright, enough talking. " Kleid and Chills sprinted at them. He and his wolf began attacking Phantoms one by one. They immediately averted their attention to Kleid and the wolf.

She counts them and confirmed there are more than 10. " we're outnumbered. " - Allyson thought to herself.

Kleid didn't mind the number of enemies. He swiftly attacks one to another. He make use of the train like an obstacle course. He reaches their limbs and dislocates a one or two. He also used his claws and gave the other men a fatal slash at the chest.

Allyson on the other hand used this opportunity to hide behind a trunk as they were focusing on Kleid. She grimaces when she sees these poor fellas succumbing to pain.

These Phantoms were persistent as Kleid. They stood up again and again till they are either unconscious or broken.

" What the heck is wrong with this guy? " A Phantom asked. " He's no ordinary Beastman. " Another replied.