Chapter 2 - What is Normal?

[ Allyson's POV ]

The building that I entered was a big mistake.

The man in front of me is eating a fricking arm!!!

I can see it .. it's like he's eating a watermelon - blood dripping in the dismembered arm, the bloody teeth and his eyes glaring at me. Wait ........what?

" A person? " He spoke. I almost stumble in fright.

He stood up. The darkness covers his face but I can determine he is smiling at me.

" That scent... "

No.. no...

It sent shivers to my spine. I glanced to the side and grabbed a rock nearby. With all my might I stood up and yeeted it through his bloody face. After that, I grabbed my things and rush to the only exit in this building.

" Sorry for entering! " I shout while running away from the building.

I didn't look back nor able to retrieve my phone. Sorry phone... I had to leave you~

So it's true. They exist...

I have mixed feelings for this. And I don't want to remember it again.

.
.
.
.
.
.

[ Two hours later ] in her room lies~

* Knocks.

" Ally. You okay? ".

Sherry asked me from the outside. Though I don't plan to answer her. I wasn't in the mood.

" We're about to close the café in half an hour... Would you care to have a coffee at least? " She offered. True. A simple coffee would be good. But~

" No thank you. "

Sherry didn't answer back. Sorry Sherry. I'm just not in the mood.

I rolled into my bed. Covering myself with two blankets. I begin to remember what my Aunt used to say to me.

" We're not normal. "

Does that mean. I'm one like that person? No. I don't have the likes to taste human flesh, let alone even thinking of it.

It was a good thing, I didn't barfed in front of that maniac. But since I've discovered a big secret. It still doesn't mean it'll explain everything.

I had to do some research in order to find my leads. In the meantime, all I could do is to hear the sound of the ceiling fan and both Sherry and Todd downstairs.

" What do think happened to her? She returned here like she just had seen a ghost. " ~ Sherry.

" Or maybe Boss called her and a gave her some mind. " ~ Todd.

" Poor Ally, we should've never called Boss about this. " ~ Sherry.

They were talking downstairs. I want to tell them what I saw, but I don't think they'll believe. Umm... there's a lot of things happening. I think I'll go to sleep for now....

*********************************

[ Third Person's Perspective ]

The night was cold, the moon was bright. The two employees of the Brown Cup Cafe had to close the café as it was late at night.