Chapter 9 - Meddling.

[Third Person's Perspective]

" May we ask who are you? "

Charles asks again. Tightening his grip causing the strings to constrict his movements. The hooded man tries to move his arm but with no avail, he stops. " Don't even think you can escape. " Charles spoke.

Allyson, who was near by his side, stayed quiet. Nervousness is written on her face, she wonders what will happen next.

* Sighs.

The hooded man stares at them. In a spur of moment, he forces his way to escape the binding. Charles could not believe. He knew he shouldn't underestimate the stranger's strength. The stranger makes his way to exit their grasp. Charles chases him. " Back me up, Bluestone! " He shouted.

Allyson ran with him. Trying to catch the culprit with her senior. " Take this! " Charles raises his left arm again. In an instant, strings spew out of his gloves. It slithered like a snake and crawled like it's alive. His strings wraps that person once again.

This time, he didn't take a second to break out of Charles's binding. His eyes closes. Something was about to clash into him.

" How about this? "

Charles spoke. He raises both of his arms and pulls a log coming towards the man. His amber eyes traces the movements of the object. The man then give a fast kick, causing the tree to split in two. Charles's index finger points down. The strings climbed into the pieces of log - the man was wrapped once again by his strings.

" Pull this. " Charles ordered the young woman to pull along with him. They pull and creates a pulley from the branches. The strings tightens and binds him by stacking layers of strings from one to another. Like a bug wrapped around by a spider's web, the man was bounded in success.

Charles sends bunch of strings into other trees as it secures the prevention of another escape

Charles sends bunch of strings into other trees as it secures the prevention of another escape. Allyson catches her breath, it was heavy for her to pull a person upsidedown. " Try moving or I'll resort to these. " Charles warns the man by showing two cuffs. There we're runes and strange writings engrave on the cuffs. Allyson behind him wonders where did Charles used to hide these kind of spy gadgets.

The man stops moving. His body kept rotating from the motion. Allyson squint her eyes - she couldn't see his face from the height. The man looked below, he saw the two approaching the tree he was hanged upsidedown. Then.... He spoke.

" I don't have time for this. "

Charles looked up. The man kept moving. Something poked out of his strings. A hand... A very large and beast-like hand. The strings snapped. The tree breaks apart. Expectedly, branches began falling into the ground.