Chapter 3 - The Chase.

Third Person's Perspective.

She slowly opened her eyes, she felt the tears that ran down by her cheek. "Did I dream again of her?" she asked herself.

After she got out of the plane, she notice some people are eyeing on her. An enemy's target. That's what she thought. She quickly ran into the nearest bathroom. Pondered on how she can help herself....

Allyson hides to the last stall, she lifts her legs and sat on top of the toilet seat. " I should've left my bags on the guard. " She whispered. Struggling to squeeze and prevent noise at a quietest possible.

* Door Banging *

" Where is she? "

A man asked. He has a scar on his right haw. The other man shook his head.

" Did Master Arach said she's aware of her peculiarity? "

" Yes, but she can't really use it well. "

" Dingo, it's your turn. ". The man with the scar opened the door as their other accomplice outside gets inside. Except it was crawling on four.

* Growls *

*Huffs*

Allyson quickly moves her head out of the view of the gap on the door. Silence is all she thinks to do. The crawling person seemed very strange... Legs dislocates, making him able to crawl into a creepy posture.

" There you are! " He shouted as he slammed the door. Allyson moves a bit, she felt strange. Her right eye is glowing again....

* Door slammed open *

" What? Where is she? " He was confused.

" She tricked us! Go outside! "

*Breathes heavily.

" Did I do that? ". Allyson asked herself after she found out she's suddenly standing outside the bathroom. She didn't hesitate to ran as quick as she can........

*****************************

The morning felt like usual....... Allyson has already left Heathrow Airport...... Currently, she's in the bus heading to Trafalgar Square.

Despite the sudden chase in the Airport... The young lady is very very observant and suspicious whom she talks to.... She stares at the window while stealing glances at anyone who walks by next to her seat.

* Stops...

" The bus has stopped. ". She looked at the right and saw the vehicle stopping on a bus stop on Cockspur St. She looked at her watch and estimates that she's been on a ride for quite an hour.

She was about to stand when she felt an eerie glance at the back.... " No way. ". She gasped and quickly exited the bus.... " Already? ". She asked herself while looking how far the cloaked people are catching up to her.

She managed to hid from the passing passengers and hid behind a tree. " This is very odd. ". She whisper -hands on the bark while trying as possible to hid her suitcase and a bag.

" Why doesn't anyone looked how odd they dressed?..... It's like they can't see them- ". She gasps. A person bump on one of the men. The man single-handedly pushed the stranger... " That just answers my question. ". Allyson comments.

* Poke.

She looked back and saw an old woman smiling. " What are you hiding, dear? ". The stranger asked. Allyson moves slowly. " Ah.. nothing ma'am. ". She smiles back.