Chapter 6 - First Mission.

Allyson's Perspective.

I once had a friend...

It was a cold day. Weeks have passed since me and my Aunt moved into my Grandfather's Cabin in Florida. I was standing in front of my new school. Looking around, wondering how can I overcome that day...

The sound of kids playing in the field, school buses stopping and parents waving goodbye, I could only stand here. There weren't any neighbors around my new home so I couldn't approach anyone with a smile and confidence. Then there she quickly reached her hand in me...

" Hi! ". With a sweet smile, amethyst eyes and brown hair, she introduced herself. " I'm Vanessa... What's your name? ". I took her hand as a small smile forms in my face.

" You're new here? "

" You're new here? ". She asked after I introduced my name and my background. She was rather talkative during my first day here. She told me she moved here a month ago...

" Oh, watch out from those guys. They suck at everything. ". Apparently, she was quite rude while explaining everything in the school. She even told me how horrible the food sometimes. After our little tour around the school, she asked. " What do you want to do when you grow up? ". I couldn't answer the question....

All I did was to stutter. She smiled once again and raised both of her hands. " Someday, I'll fly into the sky! ". It was too random that I couldn't help but to laugh. Though, I don't mind the children who stared at us like we're bunch of freaks. " Stop it! ". She complained.

The bell rang.... it was time to get inside. " You'll get used to this place. ". She commented.

You'll get used to this place.... Sure I will, Vanessa. However, I still wondered till now ...

" Why did you left me? ".