1

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Minho looked at the paper in his hand. Was this really the place they wanted to meet up with him? He read the word again 'MIND, psychologic center.' He walked inside and sat down. He waited for 15 minutes.

"Mr. Lee Minho?" someone asked as they looked around the room. He looked up and saw someone in a doctor's gown.

He knew what was going on now. He sighed and cursed his beloved friends.
"That's me." he said and stood up. "Nice to meet you. I'm Y/n Yoo." the woman kindly introduced herself. "You can come with me." she said and lead the way to her office.

It had bright colors and there were a lot of paintings on the wall. There was also a piano. He sat down in a chair in front of the desk. "You can sit wherever you feel most comfortable." she said before sitting down herself.

"I heard that you aren't aware of this session." "I didn't make the appointment that's for sure." "Well to tell you shortly. I'm Dr Yoo, a psychologist. I was asked by your friends to help you." "Help with what? I don't have a problem." Minho replied as he looked around. She kept quiet.

"Sorry. Problem wasn't the word I was looking for. Your friend want you to improve yourself. That's all." she said. He looked at her. "Improve? What do I need to improve then?" "Whatever you'd like to improve. But from my sources I heard that it might involve your feelings."

He rolled his eyes as he cursed his friends again. "Look, I'm just here because I didn't know and the appointment was already made. I'm not planning on coming back. This all won't help anyway." he said.

Y/n stood up and walked over to the piano. "You seem frustrated by their actions." "No, it's more annoying than it is frustrating." "Does this make you feel better?" she asked as she started playing the piano. "Not necessarily." "Can you play?" He simply nodded not knowing where this was going. "How about you play something that makes you feel a bit better?" "I don't think it'll work."

"Maybe it won't but you can at least try, right?" she flashed him a smile and made room for him so he could sit and play the piano. "Trying won't hurt." he murmured as he stood up.

His fingers touched the piano. He didn't know what to play or what to do. This situation was weird to him. He randomly started playing. It was a bit dark until she joined him. The music did make him feel a bit better but he was never gonna admit that to her. He didn't want her to give the idea that she liked being here.

-----[o]-----