10

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

The trip was nice but it was time to get back to work. Y/n had been meeting a lot of patients today and she was a little tired. Mainly because they had arrived back home quite late at night because of a few traffic jams.

She was yawning and waiting for the time to pass so that she could see her last patient of the day and go home. She was stretching and looking out the window. When she turned around, she was so surprised that it caused her to fall off her chair. ''Oh my- Are you insane? I almost had a heart attack.'' she said as she got herself up on the chair again. ''I literally said hello when I walked in. It's not my fault you were lost in your thoughts.'' Minho said to her as he sat down behind the piano.

''Why are you here? Our session starts in an hour.'' Y/n said. ''I had nothing to do and the lady let me through when I asked if you were in your office.'' he said and started playing the piano.

''You can read it.'' he said as he stopped for a moment, pointing at his emotion diary. ''This time as my psychologist.'' he added. Y/n rolled her eyes and grabbed the diary.

'She clinged onto me when we shared an umbrella. It somehow made me proud of my action. She smiled at me. It made me happy but I wasn't able to show it to her. I refused to at that time.'

'A man splashed his coffee all over Y/n today. It made me anry. Very angry. I couldn't control it. I pushed him. Y/n matched to calm me down, she always does.'

'We were just drinking and making jokes. Y/n was very cheerful as usual. I couldn't stop smiling the whole night. Her smile was contagious. I was very happy.'

'Y/n read my diary. I knew she was lying. It probably fell onto the ground but she didn't have to read it. I was very angry but I could control it. Sometimes I did glare at her but I couldn't stay mad at her forever. She wanted what was best for me. I was sure she had her reasons.'

Minho played the piano while Y/n was focused on his diary. He tried to read her face but it was quite difficult since she was very serious about it. It was her job after all. He wanted to know if he did it like it was supposed to be. Her being so silent made him nervous.

-----[o]-----