11

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Y/n cleared her throat as she noted a few things down. ''Minho, please take a seat.'' she said and pointed to the chair in front of her desk. Minho was nervous and she could tell. He was sitting in the chair as Y/n was still writing some information down. ''There's no need to worry. You can calm your nerves.'' she said as she gave him a quick smile.

''I'm not nervous.'' he replied. ''Now that you've learned to open up, you've become a bad liar. Or maybe you were always like that.'' she joked to lighten the tension he was feeling. She knew the feeling. She was once at the other side of the desk as well.

She loudly clicked on 'enter' as the printer was suddenly busy and printing. She foldede her hands together and looked at Minho. ''It's a beautiful day, isn't it?'' she asked and glanced to the outside world. He hummed in agreement.

When the printer was done, Y/n got up to get the paper and put it into a folder as she signed it as well. She placed it in front of Minho. ''Stop being nervous. There's nothing bad.'' she said. It made him relax a little but he couldn't fully relax. He was getting evaluated by a sort of doctor.

''You don't to come here anymore.'' she said and paused for a second to observe his reaction. ''At least for now. In like two months there will be a check up, to see how you've been doing. But there's no reason for you to come here for sessions like today.'' she said.

''What I've learned you and what you can use to open up even more is all in this folder. Together with your progress, it can motivate you to continue.'' she said and paused again.

''But there's something I've noticed while working with you and observing you. And forgive me for doing so. I found out that the only thing you really needed is a friend you could go to. For comfort. A friend who could hear your silent cry. And well it seems that you now have a friend like that.'' she said. Minho nodded. ''I do. It's a great friend.'' he said and smiled at her.

''The second you walk out of that door. I'm not your psychologist anymore. Until you walk back through that door again in two months.'' she said and walked to the door with him. She opened it for him. He took a step outside. She followed. 

''I'm here to hear your silent cry, friend. Do keep it quiet. I don't like ugly cries.'' she joked, receiving her hair being ruffled by Minho. ''You're a dork.'' he said. ''That makes two of us.'' she said and linked her arm with his. 

''I'll also be the one to listen to your silent cry.'' he said and smiled at her.

-----[o]-----