2

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Minho left the office and walked towards the exit. ''Until next time.'' Dr Yoo said to him with a smile. He glance at her and continued walking. ''There's no next time.'' he said, it wasn't loud enough for her to hear it. He put his hands in his pockets as he walked on the streets. His head hang low.

He knew he had a psychologic problem, he just didn't like admitting it. He knew he had to fix it but he didn't know how. He was sure that he could do it himself. He didn't need a psychologist. He wasn't mentally ill.

''Dr Yoo, are you heading home?'' the front office worker asked. ''Yes, I'm moving today. You can just turn the lights off and close the door and leave. There aren't any appointments left for today.'' she told her.

Two hours later and she was busy moving boxes upstairs. She had such good luck that the elevator was broken. The weather also wasn't in her favor. Her back was like a swimming pool. She was sweating like crazy.

She was upstairs but the door was closed. She heard some footsteps coming up the stairs. She couldn't see anything since she was holding a bunch of boxes. She hoped she wasn't talking to herself. For all she knows someone was below her and not on the same level. The door was being opened and two boxes were suddenly lifted. ''Number 401, right?'' the man asked her as he walked in front of her. ''Yeah.'' His voice was familair, just like his back.

She watched him place the boxes into her living room. He turned around to take the boxes from her. ''Dr Yoo?! Are you moving here?'' he asked surprised to see her. ''Minho? Yeah I'm moving here. And I'm not Dr Yoo now. I'm not wearing the gown so just call me Y/n.'' she replied. He nodded. Silence filled the room.

Minho didn't like the fact that a psychologist was living next to him. Especially when she's the one who was her psychologist. Well that's what his friends want. He didn't really want to see her again and he wasn't expecting on meeting her ever again. But there she was... His new neighbor.

''So do you live here?'' she asked, making Minho snap back to reality. ''Yeah I live next door.'' he said. ''Really? I hope we get along.'' she said and held out her hand. ''Me too.'' he said as he lightly shook her hand. He was feeling bitter about this.

-----[o]-----