14

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

The next day

Minho wanted to check up on Y/n as laat night wasn't so good for her. He was about to knock on her door. But the door opened before he could actually knock. "Oh hi~ so you decided to come out of the cave huh. Congrats." she said and closed the door. He didn't know what to say.

"Where are you going?" he asked as she was about to walk away because he wasn't saying anything. "Supermarket, I need groceries." she said and turned around. Minho followed her.

They walked in silence. "If you're following me because of what you saw last night. Don't bother." she said. Minho who was a bit behind her, starting to catch up and walk next to her. "You look messed up." he said. "It ain't that bad. Get into a fight with girls, you'll have scars." she said. "You can have mental scars." he said. She stopped for a second and looked at him.

"Are you trying to take over my job?" she asked. "No, I'm just concerned about my friend." he said. They continued walking to the supermarket.

"Are you really okay?" he asked as he grabbed a cart for her. "No, but I don't need to be okay. Being not okay is fine." she said and went to grab some noodles and put it in the cart he was pushing. "Are you okay?" she asked as he was being quiet. "Not really." he said. "But that's just life I guess." he continued. "Sure is. Life isn't always fair." she replied.

Not that much later, they were walking out of the store again with the bags full of groceries in their hands. "I can carry it myself." she bad said for the millionth time. Minho sighed. "I'm sure you can but I'm just trying to help out as a gentleman should." he replied. "A gentleman? Do those creatures exist?" she asked. "Uhmm yes cause I'm right here." he said. She just looked at him and raised her eyebrows for a second. "Right." she said, trying to sound as neutral as she could.

"OI! MINHO!" someone yelled. Minho froze by hearing that voice. Y/n bumped into him. "Yah." she said as she had hurt her nose on his back. "Why did you s-" she noticed his behavior. Frozen in place, head down, eyes glued to the floor. "Good to see you again." the man who walked up to him said. Y/n linked her arm with Minho's. He was about to say something else. "I'm sorry to interrupt but he's meeting his in-laws so we need to go." she said and walked past the man while dragging Minho with her.

Minho had been looking at her. "I'm not curious." "You're not?" "Okay I am, but it seems like you don't want to talk about it. So let's just go." Minho nodded and looked in front of him again. He was grateful for her understanding. "So what do you wanna eat? I'll make jt for you." she said and looked back at Minho, smiling at him. "Anything you make is fine." he replied.

-----[o]-----