3

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

A few weeks have passed since he had been to the appointment. He thought that she would presuaded him into going but she never mentioned anything about it. She was simply his cheerful neighbor, who brought over some food if she made too many. Minho intended to not really talk to her but it was kind of impossible.

While he didn't go to the sessions, Y/n was observing him whenever he could. She could easily tell what was going on as she had been going through it at a younger age, earlier in her life. She took notes on his behavior. He knew her friends were going to try to presuaded him into going again so she wouldn't bother trying. She didn't want to force him into anything so she could only quietly watch him.

AT A BAR

Minho was at a bar with his friends. They had drank quite a bit already and were beginning to feel tipsy. He looked at the door as it brought a cold breeze in. He looked at the people that came inside. He saw Y/n walking to a table that wasn't too far away from where he was sitting. She was with a few friends. She hadn't noticed Minho and he would like to keep it that way.

He couldn't but glance at her a few times. She was even more cheerful than she usually was. She was laughing loudly. His friends were being a bit loud.

Suddenly one of his friends fell off the chair, crashing into the person behind him. The guy turned around while Minho got up to help his friend get off the ground. The guy grabbed Minho by his collar. Y/n watched the scene that was right in front of her. She stood up and went to stand in between the two of them. ''Let's not misunderstand what happened. We can just talk it out ri-'' She was interrupted by a fist that hit her cheek hard. Minho was shocked. Y/n head hung low as she held her left cheek.

Minho pulled her behind him so that the guy couldn't hit her again. The owner made the guy leave. ''I need a breather.'' she said to her friends as she walked past Minho, to the door. She stood outside as the cold breeze hit her skin. She shivered but laughed to herself. ''Why'd you do it?'' someone asked her from behind. She turned her head and locked eyes with Minho. ''You didn't deserve to get punched.'' she simply said and smiled. Turning her head to look at the city lights. ''How can you smile right now? You just got punched.'' he said. He might not know it himself but he sounded a little mad and concerned. She smiled when she noticed.

''I just like smiling, can't I?'' she asked. ''No not when you're actually hurt.'' Minho said. Ironic. ''I'm not the one that's hurt.'' she replied and slowly shifted her gaze to see his reaction. He stared at the street lights in front of him. She looked away. ''Have some more fun with your friends.'' she said as she went to the door. ''You clearly need it.'' He heard the door close and looked at where she once stood. He sighed and went inside. He didn't know it yet but he was slowly growing fond of her.

-----[o]-----