12

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

A few days later, everything went down the drain. Minho met those he shouldn't have met. The past came back to the surface. A past he didn't like. He wasn't the same anymore but it still creeped upon him. For the upteenth time. It always depended up the same way. Closed off. Not letting anyone in.

Minho hasn't been out of his apartment for at least a week and a half. It started to concern Y/n. She had notices the slightest difference. He was very cheerful until he left for a meeting with some people. After that she hadn't seen him anymore.

There she stood. In front of his door, unsure if this was the right thing to do. She knocked. ''Minho? Are you there?'' she asked. No answer. She waited a bit before knocking on the door. ''Minho. Is everything okay?'' she asked. The door opened a tiny bit. He had the hanging lock on it so that it wouldn't open so far. He peeked through. Her eyes met his. He couldn't very unhappy. She couldn't say anything about it. Afraid she was gonna say something she shouldn't on accident.

''Just go away.'' he said coldly. It shocked her, she didn't know what to say. ''Sometimes it's better to be alone. No one can hurt you.'' he mumbled as he closed the door in front of her face. She heard him loud and clear. ''But I don't hurt you.'' she said as she looked at where he once stood. He was leaning against the door. He was frustrated that he said that but he wasn't in the mood to be nice. He wasn't in the mood for anything.

She stood there in the cold. He wasn't gonna let her in anytime soon. So she went into her apartment. ''If he isn't letting me in. I'll at least take care of him with my food.'' she said to herself as she grabbed some ingredients to make some food for both him and her.

When she was done, she grabbed a sticky note and wrote 'If no one is there to hurt you. Who will make you happy?' and sticked onto the container. She walked to the door, knocked on his door. He didn't bother to open. He just waited for her to be gone. ''Fine, be like that. But if you don't eat this then..... then..... then I don't know you anymore!'' she yelled at the closed door as she put the container beside the opening of the door.

He heard her walk away, so he slowly stood up and walked to the door. He slowly opened it, to see if she was still there but she wasn't. She wasn't like that. He looked at the ground and saw the container. He hadn't eaten properly for a few days now. He picked iy up with a sigh. He didn't want to become a stranger to her so of course he was gonna eat it. She would know it if she didn't.

-----[o]-----