5

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Minho was on his way to his appointment. He walked into the familair building and sat down in the waiting room. He was feeling anxious. He wasn't sure what to expect and if was really okay with trying. He just felt comfortabel around her that's all. But was he comfortable to actuall open up? He wasn't sure about that at all.

His name was called, making him immediately stand up. ''You can go to Dr Yoo's office. She'll be there any minute.'' the lady at the front office said to him.

He sat down and looked around the room. The door opened, making his head turn to it. ''Yeah. Sounds great. I'll see you then.'' Y/n said and hang up. ''Sorry for being a bit late.'' she said and sat down behind her desk. She grabbed a map with Minho's name on it. He felt intimidated by it.

''This is just for registration that you came and it includes information such as your birthdate.'' she said to make him feel more comfortable. There was more in it. She had put all the notes about him in there but she didn't find it necessary to tell him that. It would only make it more difficult to open up.

''So we're gonna try something today. You might be familair with it.'' she said and showed him some paint splattered paper. ''You just need to tell me what you see in it. Just to see how open you are for trying. It gives me a better few on how to work with you.'' she said and grabbed a pen to write it all down. Minho simply nodded, not being too sure of the situation but he decided that trying couldn't hurt. He knew that she wasn't going to judge him.

The fisrt session was over. Minho had done good so far. He tried his best and was honest about what he saw. ''So is there anything weird?'' he asked as she wrote down the last the he said. ''Nothing's weird when it comes to emotions. We all deal with it. We just use different methods for it.'' she replied.

''Well that's all.'' she said as she walked with him to the door. ''Are you free after this?'' he asked as the were at the front office. ''No, I still have 2 more appointments. Why?'' she asked. ''No reason.'' he simply said and left. She just chuckled at his behavior before going back to her office.

She looked at the notes that she had. She grabbed her own file as she once sat at th other side of the desk. She compared her case with his. They were quite similar. She was happy that she knew how to help him. He just had to be willing to change and try.

-----[o]-----