7

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Two weeks had passed. Minho had been trying to write in his emotion diary but it was cringe to him. He still tried so he had 4 days in there which was a lot for him. He and Y/n had become a bit closer. There was no point in avoiding her since she was a neighbor so he had quickly gave up on that idea. He was also drawn to her. Her cheerfulness just made him feel at ease.

He was in a cafe with his friends dicussing about going on a trip. The bell of the door rang as the barista welcomed the people inside. Minho head shot up and looked at the door. He saw Y/n and a man walk inside. She noticed him and smiled at him. His friends followed his gaze. ''Isn't that Dr Yoo?'' one of them asked. Minho nodded. ''Why don't you introduce her to us? You're friends now, right?'' the other asked. ''She's with a man. I'll introduce you to her another time. I don't know if we could be considered friends.'' he replied. ''A man?'' they both asked and looked at her direction.

Minho couldn't stop glanced at the two. They seemed fine. Maybe was a little protective. He just needed her to be okay so that he could maybe some day be okay. Suddenly the man slapped his coffee onto her and walked away. Minho clenched his fists and stood up.

He walked after the guy and dragged him into an alley. ''You f*cking asshole.'' he said and punched him. Y/n had seen him go outside. She quickly went outside, drenched in coffee. ''MINHO?!'' she yelled and walked around looking for him. She walked into an alley and saw him on top of the guy, punching him mutiple times. She ran up to him and stopped him. The guy stood up and tried to get away as fast as he can.

Minho wanted to go after him but he stopped moving was he felt some arms around his waist. ''I'm happy that you're opening up to your feelings but this is too much anger for what he did.'' she said. He made her let go and faced her. ''Are you okay?'' he asked as he saw the way she looked. She was totally drenched in coffee. ''No but that's not the point right now.'' she said. Minho looked down. ''I'm sorry I couldn't control it. I-'' ''We'll find a way so you can control it. Now come on. You left your friends there.'' she said and grabbed his hand to drag him to the cafe again.

_________________________________________

Someone knocked on Minho's door. He walked over to open it. ''Hel-'' he was interrupted by Y/n who walked past him into his apartment. She sat down onto the couch and opened the first aid kit she brought with her. He closed the door and walked over to her. She signed that he should sit down. She grabbed his hands. His knuckles were open and had dried blooded on them. She started to treat it. ''I can do that myself.'' he said as he looked at her focused face. ''I know but that doesn't mean you will do it yourself.'' she said.

''Who was that guy anyway?'' he asked. ''He is... he was a  friend of mine.'' she said. ''Why did he thre his coffee at you?'' ''I guess he couldn't accept the fact that I rejected him. Even though I had supposedly lead him on. Which is nuts if you ask me.'' ''What a lame dude. Throwing coffee over a girl. I hope he goes to hell.'' ''I think hell is a bit much but then again it did burn. So he deserves to burn as well. Maybe hell is too light.'' she joked.

''Anyways, now that we confirmed that you aren't a robot. We can try a lot more things.'' she said and smiled at him as if nothing had happened today. Minho nodded. ''It will get better right?'' he asked. ''Of course. I've been doing this since I graduated college and I always succeed.'' she said. It reassured him. A heavy burden was suddenly lifted and Y/n had noticed it.

-----[o]-----