4

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

THAT SAME EVENING

Y/n had gone home after sending her friends back home in a taxi. She was just chilling on the couch as she was craving ramyeon. She got up and looked through the kitchen to find anything but ramyeon. She sighed not wanting to go outside. She put her shoes on and opened the door to reveal that it was raining. She grabbed her umbrella and keys, planning on going to the convenience store around the corner.

Minho was drunk and couldn't really walk straight so he was sitting on the pavement. He looked up and saw Y/n walking across the street. He stood up without thinking and walked towards her.

Y/n suddenly felt arms around her waist, making her drop the umbrella she was holding. She felt her shirt getting more wet but it wasn't because of the rain. ''I'm sorry.'' the person said. She immediately recognized his voice. She tried to make him let go so she could face him but he wouldn't budge. He was glued to her. ''You got hurt trying to save me.'' he said and sniffeled. ''It's fine. Let's go home. We shouldn't get sick.'' she said and caressed his hands.

They arrived in front of Minho's door. ''Will you be fine on your own?'' she asked as she looked at him. He looked very sad and confused. She clearly knew that it wasn't because of earlier. His bottled emotions were slowly spilling out of him. She could tell that he was very confused about it. So she did what she shouldn't do.

She approached him and pulled him into her embrace. ''It's okay. Just let it all out for once. I'll be here, silently.'' she said as she stroked his back up and down, assuring him that it was okay. He slowly embraced her as he started sobbing.

THAT MORNING

Minho was cursing at himself while walking down the streets. Why did he have to have a mental breakdown in front of her? Out of all people why a psychologist. His feet stopped as his eyes went up to read 'MIND, psychologic center,' he couldn't believe that he was there again. He walked up to the front office. ''Is Dr Yoo here?'' he asked. Right then, Y/n walked around the corner with a patient. ''Until next week Mr. Ahn.'' she said and smiled as the guy walked to the exit.

Her gaze fell upon Minho. She was confused to why he was here. She was sure that it was gonna take him longer than this to come back here. ''Is there anything I can do for you?'' she asked and looked into his eyes. ''Can we like talk?'' he softly asked. ''Follow me.'' she said and started to walk to her office.

''So what is it that you wanna talk about?'' she asked as she sat down behind her desk. He wasn't sure how to bring it up. ''I'm sorry about what happened last night.'' he said and avoided her eyes. ''So what exactly are you sorry for? Crying? I don't see why you should be sorry for that.'' she replied. ''I'm just wondering why you cried in front of me. I'm sure it confused you as well.'' she then said.

''I don't know. I just felt that it was okay to cry in front of you. I honestly don't know what happened. It might have been the alcohol doing it's thing.'' he said. She simply nodded. Accepting his answer even if she knew better. Silence filled the room.

''I felt relieved.'' Minho suddenly said. Y/n didn't know what to say so she kept quiet, hoping he would explain how he felt more clearly so she could help him. ''Do you think this could help me?'' he asked and looked straight into her eyes. She was taken aback by his sudden change of feelings. ''It could.'' she said trying to keep a serious face. She was happy he was asking for help. ''I think it's okay to try.'' he said and gave her a little smile.

-----[o]-----