8

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

TWO MONTHS LATER

''So why am I invited again?'' she asked as she sat in the passengers seat, next to a friend of Minho. Minho himself sat with his other friend on the back seat. ''You helped our precious Minho open up.'' ''He's not opening up. His bottled emotions are simply spilling out. Which is actually good but also terrifying. And that's from both a psychologist and friend perspective.'' she said and glanced at Minho. ''So him crying is ju-'' ''Chan, I didn't cry.'' Minho interrupted his friend. ''Yes, you did. You don't to be embarrased about it.'' Changbin said. ''You cried? Like normally? Not like bawling your eyes out?'' Y/n asked and looked at him. 

Minho sighed and looked out the window. ''It wasn't bawling but he was definitely crying.'' ''You guys were worse. I'm never going drinking witht you guys again.'' Minho said. He kept looking out the window. He was embarrased and didn't want her to see it. Y/n looked at him through the rear mirror. She was confused to why he was dealing with it so well. According to her calculations he shouldn't be able to control it for at least another month if not two. She wondered why he could suddenly control it, but she didn't plan on asking him it now. That information would be for his psychologist to hear and not his friends.

_________________________________________

They arrived at the house where they would be staying for three days. ''It looks nice.'' Changbin said as he stepped out of the car. ''Not nicer tha-'' ''If you finish that sentence, I'm going to put you in the airfryer.'' Minho said. ''And how are you gonna do that?'' Y/n asked, a little curious. Minho walked up to her and whispered his answer. She dropped the box she was holding in shock and it landed on her foot. ''OWH SH- You're evil.'' she said and made the distance between the two of them. Minho picked up the box and walked into the house. ''I warned you about his wicked side.'' Changbin said and walked after Minho, also caring a box. ''Is it weird that I kinda like it?'' she asked. ''No. It's one of his charms.'' Chan replied and handed me a bag to carry inside.

_________________________________________

Y/n was walking around the house when he heard something hit the ground. ''Minho?'' she asked as she entered the room she heard the noise come from. She looked around the room but didn't see anyone. She looked onto the ground and saw a book. A very familiar book. It was open onto the ground. She didn't want to look at it but her eyes were glued to it. She picked it up and started to read what was in it.

Minho walked into the room. He saw Y/n with his emotion diary in her hands. ''What are you doing?'' he asked. ''Oh this fell onto the ground so I was picking it up.'' she said and placed the book where he had left it. ''The guys wanna watch a movie, you down?'' he asked. She nodded and walked past him, down the stairs. Minho looked at the book once more and smiled. He could read her like a book but maybe that was good.

-----[o]-----