Chapter 2 - The trespasser

Chapter 2

The trespasser

Emily Wild

"Why are you trespassing, rogue?" The fat guy spat at me.

"I just want to get some food; I'm starving" I say my voice soft and timid.

"Do you really think we would give a filthy rogue, like you, food?" Another man laughs condescendingly.

Amanda growls in my head <How dare they talk to us like that! And laugh at us! Don't they know who we are!?>

<They will know very soon, Amanda>

"B-but I'm s-so hu-hungry" I stutter, looking at them with tears in my eyes.

They all laugh at me, and the fat guy open his mouth to say something, but get interrupted by a strong manly voice. "What the fuck are you idiots doing? When did we start conversing with the rogues!?"

I snap my gaze towards the new guy, noticing his black hair and green eyes. His aura is strong and power are coming of him in waves, but not enough to be an Alpha, so it must be the beta, I quickly conclude. Good, now we can get some real fun.

"Sorry beta" The fat guy apologizes looking terrified.

What a fucking loser. Scared of a beta. I would understand if it was the Alpha, but it's the fucking beta. Grow a pair weakling.

The beta looks at me, and instantly tense. Finally, someone recognize me. I was beginning to think that this pack was filled with nothing, but idiots.

"You're Emily, the rogue leader?" He asks, but it sounds more like a statement.

I smirk "Yes I am, and I'm not quite happy about my welcome committee. These idiots obviously don't know, who I am"

I look at the idiots, and quickly notice the fear shining in their eyes.

<Assholes> Amanda laughs, making my smirk widen.

"What do you want?" The beta snaps at me.

I turn to him again, with a laugh "I was a little bored, so I decided to come visit your awful pack"

"You're very welcome beta" I wink at him, hearing his angry growl.

He shifts to his, dirty brown, colored wolf, showing his lack of control. What a shitty beta. He lunges at me, and I quickly dodge before grabbing his hindleg, making him yelp loudly. I smirk and swing him around like a ragdoll, before throwing him into a nearby tree. He whines, and tries to get up, to no avail. He can't keep his balance, because of his now broken paw.

I look at the others and raise an eyebrow, challenging them to attack me. They all gulp and look at me with wide fear-filled eyes.

Pussies, I scoff. 

A big grey wolf appears from the trees, looking straight at me. Seems like the Alpha finally made an entrance. Now, the real fun can begin.

He growls and tackle me to the ground, so he's on top of me. He snaps his jaw in my face, coating me in his drool. I quickly push him off of me, and hit his nose, full force. He whines and back away from me. He growls warningly at me, hoping to intimidate me. I send him a smirk right before he lunges at me again. I move out of the way, and grab his scruff tightly. He yelps and struggles in my tight hold, while snapping his jaw at me, growls rumbling in his chest.

I tighten my hold even more, and silence him with my own growl. He keeps struggling for a while, before he goes limp in my hold. I release him, and watch him back away, before showing his neck in submission.

<What an Alpha. Backing down so easily. It's a shame, I really hoped we could play with him a little longer> Amanda snarls.

<I agree>

The beta and the idiots look mortified by their Alpha's submission. It's not every day you see an Alpha submit to a rogue. I would even go as far as to conclude that this is a first.

"Well, it has been fun, but its time I take my leave. Bye everyone" I say waving at them, as I walk towards the border.

As I cross the border, I am officially out of the night shadow pack. This visit was a total waste of time. I was hoping for some fun playtime with the beta and Alpha, but they were so weak, and honestly pathetic. The Alpha should have put up a way better fight than that. It's so shameful for an Alpha to back down from a fight, especially a fight with a rogue. I shift to my white wolf, and sprint through the forest, in the direction of the next pack, we are planning on visiting.

<What pack was it again?> I ask Amanda.

<The blood stone pack> She mumble, slightly annoyed.

<Why are you so grumpy?>

<I've told you what the packs name is a million times, and you always forget it. Besides I don't want you to 'play' with that pack. It's the strongest and largest pack in the world, and I don't want you to get hurt. The rumors say that the Alpha is ruthless, and hates rogues. He tortures them, and kill them slowly and painfully.> She answer worriedly.

I sigh <I know Manda, but we are not getting caught. I promise, I'll be careful. We don't have to play with them immediately. We can just check the pack out, and see if it's as guarded as the rumors say>

<I don't know Em...>

<I promise; I will not let anything happen to you. I love you>

She smiles softly <I love you too>

<You and me forever?>

<Forever> She confirm. I close our link and start the long journey to the blood stone pack.