Chapter 3 - The hate of rogues

Chapter 3

The hate of rogues

Xavier Jackson

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes. I groan and stalk to the bathroom. I turn the shower on, and strip off my boxers, and step in, letting the hot water pour down my body. It feels so fucking relaxing. I scrub the shampoo in my hair, and body wash on my body, before rinsing it off.

I step out and wrap a black towel around my body. I quickly dry myself off, before wrapping the towel around my waist, loosely. I stalk to my large closet to get dressed. I pick a white shirt with black pants; Simple as always.

I make my way down the stairs and into the kitchen, to make sure the omegas have started making breakfast. As I enter the kitchen, three omegas greet me with smiles, and a joyful good morning. I give them a nod in acknowledge and a small smile.

I take a seat at the large table, right before my members rush in to get seated. When everyone is here, the omegas start placing plates full of food on the table, before sitting down. I fill my plate with a little of everything, but mostly, scrambled eggs, bacon and sausages. I fill my glass with orange juice, and dig in, just as my stomach starts growling.

I clear my throat, and wait till the room gets silent, as they all turn their gaze to me, "I have some news; The night shadow pack is coming today, to discuss a rogue problem, so I want all of you on your best behavior, understood?"

A chorus of "yes alpha" is heard. I give them a firm nod, and thank the omegas for the delicious food.

I close the door to my office, to block out my member's loud chatter. I quickly get started on all the paperwork I have left, hoping to be done with it, before training begins.

>Alpha we caught a rogue, we're taking it to the cellar> Nick tells me through mind-link.

A smile tugs at my lips, <I'll be there shortly>

He sends me a mental nod, before closing our link.

It was a good timing anyways. I have finished almost all my paperwork, and I could really use the distraction.

The guards, standing outside the cellar, greet me with a bow. They open the door letting me inside. The rogues growl as I walk by, as I smirk at them cockily. The first thing I notice, as I enter the torture chamber is the dirty brown wolf laying on the hard concrete floor. It growls weakly at me, when our eyes meet, but I ignore it, as I close the door behind me. I can clearly see that the wolf is a male by its larger built, even though it's dirty and starved. I walk closer to the shivering male, watching him back away in fear.

"Shift" I command in my Alpha tone.

He whimpers, and the sound of bones cracking fills the chamber. I growl as he refuses to look at me, and just continues to stare at the floor. He flinches away at my growl, but still keep his gaze on the floor. My anger spike at his blatant disrespect.

"What are you doing on my territory"

"I-I'm sor-r-ry. I didn't m-mean t-t-to cross yo-o-ur bo-border" He stutter.

I growl slightly, annoyed by his stuttering "Stop stuttering! Why did you cross then?"

He looks up a little, but not enough for me to actually see his face.

"Sorry, I was chasing a deer, and accidently crossed the border"

Hmm, interesting. Should I let him live? Ha as if. No rogue survives crossing into MY territory.

"Kill him" I command my beta.

I turn and walk out, as a scream is heard, before silence fill the cellar.

The only reason some rogues survive some time in this cellar, is so I have somewhere to go, when I'm tense or my anger gets the better off me. Sometimes I come down here when I'm bored. I know some think I'm a monster for keeping them alive down her for my own use, but I don't care. They're rogues, and they crossed my border. I can't just let them get away with that. Besides I loathe rogues, they're filthy untrusting wolves. When I'm nice, I kill them immediately, or get my beta to do it, like I just did. Other times I keep them until I've had the pleasure of playing with them at least once.

I chose to kill this one because even though, I am cold and ruthless, when it comes to rogues, I can still show them mercy. This rogue wasn't as vile as others, I've met or captured, so I though he deserved a little mercy.