Chapter 4

Taking a boom tube to The Arctic would be strange to some but to Dick it was a usual thing for him.It was cold,snowing and quiet he whistled it was weak but he hoped for him to whistle back but that never happened.

He didn't go by Renegade anymore but Nightwing his old vest with a blue bird logo was replaced with the color red instead as for his suit he hand darker tones of grey, he didn't know what happened to Wally or Roy when he went off the radar until he found out about them from the press or rumors.

Dick heard the sound of a boom tube behind  him but only looked ahead.

"What this man did honestly I can't even imagine"

"You're not supposed to be bothering me on my holiday Cheshire"

"Oh bothering you oh no I'm just here paying my respects"

"Coming here makes you look desperate"

Cheshire chuckles while Dick doesn't look amused at her actions.

"I want a raise"

"Oh yeah you and me both,believe me you're gonna earn it" Cheshire pulls out something from her bag, a tablet."I've got your next target,I thought I'd hand deliver it" Cheshire gives him the tablet.

"Maybe you'd like the people responsible for
your partner's death" Dick looks at the people in the photo it's a team of sidekicks or heroes related to the league in someway, he looks back up at Cheshire with a stoic look.

"Kinda a big group don't you think?" She smiles under her mask as she puts her hand on her hip.Dick looks back at the tablet and almost tightens his grip on it, he gives it back to her and opens a boom tube for them.

Dick walks into it and Cheshire follows behind him.
_____________________________________________

Dick had information on Team Alpha in a matter of days and the previous members of the team that disbanded.

M'gann,Conner,and Rocket went to start their own outside lives,Kaldur was moved up to Justice League Artemis Crock had been living alone, and Zatanna was still in the hero business.All their old photos showed up on the computer.Although looking at Team Alpha he saw Roy Harper,the man who saved him and Wally.

"He must have been cloned by the light and replaced with a mole"Dick said to himself
as much as he didn't want to hurt him but he had is mission he wanted to avenge Wally more than he did Roy.

Was it selfish of him of course but he chose this job for a reason.Pulling an old photo of him and Wally,they'd took it on new years day,Wally stated he had a mission on the night of New Years and wanted to spend New Year's Day with him looking back on it now it was fun.
_____________________________________________

Dick stood on the dock at Happy Harbour Wally was infront of him not even noticing him until he whistled.

Wally whistled back at looked at him with a smile

"Hey Dude Didn't think you'd make it!"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world if it was from you"

The duo hugged eachother then broke apart.

"I would've visited you yesterday if I didn't have a mission"

"It's fine Wally really I'm glad that I'm here spending time with you,you're wearing my jacket too"

Wally blushed in embarrassment and rubbed his neck

"Oh uh yeah heh,it's really comfortable too to be honest"

"That's good to hear,so where to first?"

Wally removed his hand from his neck and walked beside Dick

"Well there's this really good place in Central City we could go to"

"Well lead the way then"Dick put his hand on his hip but didn't expect to be put in a bridle carry by him,he looked up at him

"Hold on"Wally had a grin on his face,seems like only yesterday Wally was scared at Dick's motorcycle stunts during that chase.Dick put his hands around Wally's neck.The duo was there within seconds

It was a nice date,he's suprised that Wally's identity wasn't even compromised but Dick met Wally's Uncle and Aunt and later took a photo of each other at the docks by Happy Harbour when they finished.

"I had such a great time than I had in a while thank you"

"Glad I made it worth your while"

Dick got on his motorcycle and whistled at him while Wally whistled back at him and gave him a smile and waved while Dick drove off.

They went out on several occasions after that.
____________________________________________

Dick put the photo in his vest pocket,he had a plan to lure them out,Dick had marked the people who played a major part in,he wasn't
going to target those who didn't have a major part during the invasion.

Looking back at the computer he looked at the certain team members that stood out to him.

"Looks like I've found you now"