Chapter eleven | Olivia.

Narrator POV.

Regina, Olivia's mom, was packing her daughters things in her backpack because today Olivia was going to stay at her fifth grade teachers house.

Ms. Jauregui.

She takes a quick glance at the clock before zippering Olivia's bag securely. "Olivia! Time to go!"

"I'm ready mom. Let's go now" Olivia suddenly said, standing in front of the door. "Okay, I packed your bag with everything you need-

"Okay mom lets go then!" Olivia says desperately, taking her mothers hand in hers. "Slow down Olivia." Regina warns.

Regina makes sure everything is locked before heading out of her front door. "Buckle up, honey."

She then pulls away from the drive way and drives off with speed. "Now Olivia, I want you to be in your best behavior, understood?" From the rear view window she sees her daughter nod in response.

"I will mama. I promise." She smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's POV.

I have received a message from Regina who tells me she was now on her way to drop off Olivia.

It was currently 8:34 and I had just come back from dropping Camila off at Kindergarten. I place my cup of coffee on the desktop before opening my laptop to check on any emails and other important things.

I move my eyes over to where the time was on my laptop revealing it to be 8:55 now. I then see from the corner of my eye a red car pull up to my driveway.

Looks like it's them.

I get up from my seat with my coffee cup in my hand walking over to the front door before unlocking it and swinging it open for the both of them.

"Goodmorning!" I greet both of the with a wave.

"Hi Ms. Jauregui! How are you today?" Olivia jogs over to me with her pink back hanging over her shoulder.

"I'm doing well, thank you" I chuckle leaning down to give her slight hug. "Hi Regina!" I wave shortly.

"Oh hey Lauren, how are this morning" she says coming over to us. "I'm doing okay. Just taking a break from work and all." I say running my hand through my long dark hair. "Why don't you come in for abit?" I offer "I'd love to Lauren  but...I really must be going to work now before I'm late."

"Oh I see. Okay well...you said you will pick her up tomorrow at nine, right?" I questioned her unsure if that is what she meant when she sent me the message from yesterday. "Um yes. I mean if that's okay with you?"

"Of course Regina. It's really no big deal and I'm sure her and Camila will be just fine with eachother." I tell her honestly. I look down to Olivia where she smiles in agreement.

"Alright then. Thank you so much Lauren, really. You have no idea how much this means to me" she says giving me greatful smile. "No problem Regina."

"Bye, love. Be good for Ms. Jauregui okay?" Regina gives her ten year old a sweet kiss before pulling away. "Yes mama. I will".

We both watch as Regina finally makes her way out before heading inside. "So kiddo" I begin, closing the door behind us. "Do you have any homework you want me to help you with?"

"Math homework Ms. Jauregui." She nods. "Okay. Let's see what you've got"  I say taking a seat down on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~