Chapter fifteen | School.

Guys, thank you so much for supporting my book by voting and commenting  and especially reading it :) I really do appreciate y'all.... ❤️😌

Anyways here's chapter fifteen!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren POV.

Today was Thursday and it was finally time for me to get back to my job.

Teaching.

I missed being at school and teaching my students new things daily but I also missed being able to stay at home for awhile.

Camila has gotten better although she still has a bit a fever. I don't know if I should take her over to kindergarten or let her stay home for another day.

I open the door slightly before entering the room quietly. She was wrapped around her blanket and cuddled up close to her pillow. Small cute kitten snores left her lips while she slept. I touched her forehead with the back of palm to feel her temperature. She was still warm but not too much.

"Camila...wake up sweetheart" I say tenderly.

She stirs around abit in discomfort before opening her eyes tiredly. "Mama?" She questioned. "Yes baby it's me. How are you this morning?"

"I feel better" she said rubbing her eyes. "No angel let's not hurt our eyes like that, okay?" I gently take her hand away from her eyes before she could even continue doing it more. "So, how do you feel about going into kindergarten today?"

"No mama. Dont want to go" she hesitates. "Okay I won't push you into then." I sigh and take a moment to think waht to do next because staying another day with her is not an option.

"You know what, how about we do something else? Today you're gonna be coming to school with me"

"With you?" She wondered tilting her head to the side. "Mhm. How does that sound?" Camila takes a moment to think about what I had just said to her before nods her head yes. "Okay baby, let's go get you dressed then"

I pick out an outfit for Camila that I had gotten her from Marcy's before heading over to the bathroom to get her dressed.

"Okay baby do me a favor and brush your teeth while I go get you your shoes okay?" I said to my five year old daughter

"Okay baby do me a favor and brush your teeth while I go get you your shoes okay?" I said to my five year old daughter. "Uh-huh" I jogg over to the closet and take out a pair of white slippers for her before joining back into the bathroom. "Okay put these on, angel" She puts her tooth brush aside and puts her shoes on. "Good job mi corazón (my heart)

"Okay, let's go get some breakfast and then pack us some lunch" I lift her up in my arms and give her a tender kiss on the cheek. "Ready?" I asked. "Yeah"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8:20 AM

I was five minutes late into class so I hurried and went to unbuckle Camila before lifting her up in my arms. I quickly walk over to the school building we're I was greeted with one of the other fifth grade teachers and a close friend of mine.