Chapter seventeen | Bully.

Lauren POV.

"Okay my love have a good day and I'll see you later" I said giving my five year old daughter a kiss on the cheek. "Bye mama" she said waving me goodbye before she was guided inside her classroom by one of the security guards .

I say goodbye to the receptionist lady before heading out in a hurry for work. I didn't want to be late again and be encountered by fifteen kids running around and making messes all over the class room again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally POV.

"Come on guys! Let's all gather around so we can get class started." I call out to my little five year old students.

From the corner of my eye I see one of Camila's bullies whose name was Caleb, go up to her and push her rather hard before making the youngster fall and hit her head.

"Caleb Collins! We do not push in this classroom" I say sternly making all eyes focus on Caleb. "Are you okay Mila?" I ask helping her up on her feet. "I-I think so, Auntie Ally." She said rubbing her head.

"Okay let me go see if I can get you some ice." I take her by the hand and lead her over to where her sitting spot was. "Mr. Matt can you watch the kids while I go get an ice pack?" I asked one of the security guards. "Of course" I nod gratefully before waking over to the nurse office. "Hello, Mrs. Bee do you have an ice pack?"

"Hey Ally. I have one over by the fridge. Feel free to grab it" she said kindly. "Thank You Mrs. Bee."

I take the the ice pack before leaving to head back to the class room. "Thank you, Mr. Matt."

"You're welcome" I move over to Camila and gently press the freezing ice pack on top of her head. "Just hold it in place like this for a bit okay?" She nods her head before I stand up to go over and speak to Caleb.

"Caleb, I want you to go and apologize for pushing Camila right now" I said holding him in place with both hands on his upper arms. "No!" He shouted

"Do you want me to call the principal so you can spend the rest of your day in her office?" I asked.

"No but I'm not saying sorry to her. She's weird."

I sigh heavily

"Caleb we don't call people weird like that and Camila is not weird" I said to him but that only made the child roll his eyes. "I'll give you one more chance Caleb. If you don't behave, than you'll be-

"Spending the rest of my day in the principals office I know" he said mimicking my voice. "Caleb" I warned "Okay sorry! Now can I go sit down?"

"Hurry up then" I said letting him go. "Okay class lets practice our spelling for today" I said making them groan. "Come on, It's not that hard."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recess...

"Now remember, we all stay close by the building. No one is allowed to go any further, got it?"

"Yes Ms. Ally" they all said. "Okay, go play then"

They all run over to the playground screaming and laughing while Camila just stayed by my side gripping my shirt. "Mila, go and play sweet pea" I cooed "No. I don't want to play with mean kids" she said looking over them. "Mila" I began, crouching down to her level

"I'll keep an eye on you and the other kids that way they won't bother you." I said "I'll keep a closer eye on Caleb too, so you don't have to worry angel" I caressed her cheek lovingly.