Epilogue

Five years have passed away since the incident at Camila's kindergarten.

Camila struggled daily witch her broken arm and rib but with the help of her mama, it wasn't so bad at all. Weeks went by and Camila was slowly starting to get better which meant that she was finally going to be able to go back to kindergarten. But when Camila broke down one night saying how she didn't want to back to the school, Lauren knew that instead of encouraging or forcing her to go back, she would just have switch schools for her instead

Homeschool was an option at first but then Lauren realized that it would be impossible because of her own job, so. Switching Camila into a new kindergarten was the only option left. Camila was satisfied with the idea since she knew she no longer had to deal with the bullying form Caleb Collins.

And , long story short, Lauren did everything in her power to either have Principal Bell suspend Caleb for what he did or even better, expell him for his unacceptable behavior. Principal Bell, being to much of a nice person only had Caleb suspended for one week.

Weeks passed again and it was finally time for Camila to start at her new school.

At first it was hard but slowly it became more and more better.  For the first time in her life, Camila finally made a friend named Hailee.

Hailee then became her best friend. As time went by, both girls were inseparable. They would do everything together whenever they could. Lauren was glad to see her daughter finally being able to be happy.

Time flew by quickly.

Camila was now ten years old in fifth grade. She liked school surprisingly. Well, maybe it was because she had her cousin Normani there with her and her best friend Hailee.

Camila was sure if it weren't for that, she'd probably hate school just as much as her old kindergarten school.

8:20pm.
__________

"Good morning mama!" Camila beamed as she hugged Lauren tightly around the waist. Lauren returned the hug as she smiled warmly.

"Good morning my little sunshine" she kissed the top of her head saying. "How are you this morning sweetheart?" She asked going over to serve Camila some breakfast. " I slept good"

Lauren nods as she placed Camila's bowl of oatmeal down at the table. "Eat up my love"

"Thanks mami" Camila said as she dug in.

Just as she was about the a bite of her food, a loud sneeze leaves her body causing Lauren raise an eyebrow in slight concern . "You okay there bubba?" She wondered

"I think- 'ahchoo!' So" she said sneezing once more as she wiped her nose with a napkin.

"Hmm..." Lauren hummed as she felt her forehead for any sign of a fever.

"You seem to have a little bit of a fever honey" she said placing a hand in her arm.

"But I don't feel sick" she said furrowing her eyebrows. "I know but you do feel warm so there might be a chance your just starting to get sick" Lauren says as she rises to her feet to grab Camila some Tylenol before her fever could get worse. "Here Camz, have some medicine, okay?" She said as she saw Camila pout "You'll be okay love" she chuckled at the sight of her ten year olds pout.

Camila drank her medicine as told before moving over to wash her hands as she didn't want to get more sick later on. "Mama?

"Yeah honey?" Lauren replied as she sat down to eat. "I think my head is hurting now" she told Lauren as she whined at the pain.

"Maybe you should go lay down Camz." Lauren said as she watched her daughter squeeze her eyes shut in pain "Oww mama, it hurts really bad." Lauren rises to her feat as she moved over towards Camila. "Hey it's okay my love let's  go and lay down okay?" She murmured as she lead Camila over to the living room.

She gently helped Camila lie down as she grabbed a blanket that was behind her. She covered Camila up before checking for her temperature. "It looks like the fever might be rising sweetheart" Lauren sighed as she she moved soothed Camila's hair from the top

"I feel worse now" Camila said in a weak voice.

"Shh, babe it's okay" she assured her little girl.

Lauren then placed a lingering kiss on her head before pulling away to tuck her in properly. "I'm going to make you some soup and some tea." She said as Camila fluttered her eyes close. "Try to rest okay? I'll be back"

Camila nods sleepily before moving to sleep on her side since it was a more comfortable position for her. Lauren made her some chicken soup along with some camomile tea to help Camila relax. "Hey baby, soup and tea is ready." She informed her as she sat down beside her sleeping daughter. "Camila...

Camila slowly began to wake up by the soft nudges Lauren gave her on her shoulder.

"It's time to eat honey, wake up" she said already blowing Camila's soup for her.

"I don't want any mama" she said in a groggy voice. "No no no, I'm not going to let you just go back to sleep without eating anything "

She shook her head before gently placing the bowl of soup down on the small table.

"Come here" she patted her both legs before holding her arms out for her ten year old.

Camila didn't hesitate to climb up on Lauren's lap as she felt the need to be comforted by her mama. "Mama is going to take care of you today" Lauren said as she kissed her daughters temple. "Now open wide.." se said before pushing the spoon into Camila's mouth.

"Good?" She asked before earning a nod from Camila. Lauren nods contently before spoon feeding her once more. When Camila finished half of her soup. Lauren then decided to take a little nap with her since she was also feeling a bit sick. She lied down on the right side of the sofa while Camila lied down on the left.

She wrapped her arms around her baby girl as she kissed her forehead lovingly. "Get some rest angel" she smiled down before closing her own eyes to rest. " Thank you mama"

Camila whispered before feeling another kiss touch her nose. "You're welcome baby"

She whispered back before fully going to sleep.

____________ The End ____________

                                     ❤️

Hello! I have decided to end this book here since I was getting kind of bored of it and I no longer had any ideas for it as well. I have so many other books in mind that I want to share with you guys as the New Year starts. I hope you liked reading this book.