Chapter twelve | Punishment.

7:27 PM

Olivia and Camila were in the middle of their tea party with Luna and Mr. Teddy bear sitting by their sides.

"Would you like some more tea, Miss Camila?" Olivia asked in a British accent.

"Um...okay" Camila responds holding her tea cup up so Olivia could pour her the tea.

"Ughhh! No Camila your supposed to say "yes please Miss Olivia" Olivia whines exaggerated.

"What for?" Camila huffs. "I don't get this game anymore" Camila then places her tea cup aside and stands up from the bed. "Let's clean the room before bed instead, Olivia." Camila insists already starting to pick up all the toys.

"Gosh Camila. You are sooo boring" Olivia said an a annoyed tone of voice. "Why don't you clean by yourself while I keep playing"

"But...no! You made this mess in the first place."Camila said, anger now building up in her chest. "You have to help Olivia."

"Fine! But first let me go get a glass of water." She gets up from the bed and makes her way out the door "I'll be right back" she said giving Camila a hard glance.

Camila sighs softly before looking around at her messy room. She had lots of work to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren in the other hand was on her laptop binge watching her favorite show but it was soon interrupted by soft footsteps that were heard not to far away. Lauren presses the pause button before looking up to see who it was.

"Oh, hey Olivia" Lauren greets with a small smile. "Is everything okay?" she wondered.

"Yes Ms. Jauregui, I'm just thirsty. Do you have any water?" She questioned "Of course Olivia. Why don't you grab a cup from the cabinet, yeah?" Olivia nods.

"Did Camila want anything?" Lauren asks the young girl. "No Miss." Olivia simply says making her teacher nod. "Here you go babe" Lauren hands her the cup of water before returning back to her chair.

Olivia was quick to finish up all her water before placing her cup down on the empty sink. She lets out a tired yawn and rubs her tired eyes while looking over at her fifth grade teacher.

"Someone looks like she's ready for bed" Lauren said making the young girl nod in agreement "Where will I sleep tonight Miss?" She wondered.

"I was thinking about having you and Camila sleep together in her bed. But that's if you want" Lauren says with a shrug.

"Okay Miss Jauregui" Olivia smiles briefly. "Let's go up and get dressed then, yeah?" Olivia nods.

It wasn't long before both of them made their way up the stairs. Olivia was happily giggling while reaching out to grab her teachers hand who took it with out hesitation. Walking over straight to Camilas room, Laurens sweet smile soon fades away when she sees how Camilas room looked like. A mess.

Lauren let's out a light gasp before turning to give Camila a glare that Camila knew all to well.

"Camila, what is this mess?" Lauren questioned her five year old daughter who was nervously playing with Mr. Teddy bear's ears. Lauren then looks down at Olivia who only shrugs.

"I'm gonna ask you again Camila. What is this mess?" She says gesturing over to the room with her eyes. "Oli-" before Camila could explain to her mama, she was cut off by Olivia. "Ms. Jauregui. I didn't make this mess, I promise. Before I went down stairs to get water, everything was clean"

"No Olivia that's not true" Camila said trying her best not to cry. "No Mama, I didn't do it. It was her" Camila points out in tears. "I promise mama"

"I would never make your room a mess Camila." Olivia says so innocently that at this point it was too hard not believe her. "Ms. Jauregui she's lying"