Chapter 1

" Lewis I'm going for work " Dew said to the girl. Who is her roommate or practically Her landlady.  " Okay but eat your dinner on time " Lewis said .

( Let me give a brief note on their standpoint )

Karol Dew , a 24 year girl who lives in One of the states of America ..

Passion - Works as a stripper in one of the famous clubs in here .

Presently single  . Has a sibling but doesn't have any connection with them ..

" Fine .. my mom . Now may I go " Dew said showing her fake frustration to Lewis who rolled her eyes . Lewis or Lewis Pei Dew's landlady ..who basically gave her a roof to hide her head in it .

Lewis is younger than her by 6 years . She isn't married but has a son of 5 years who is currently living in his dad's Custody .. The thing is Lewis and her husband is divorced but none of them want to let of their child . And that's how the custody works ..

Tuan , their son who lives with his dad for 2 months and then with his mom the other two months ..

••••

" Hey Dew , mind covering my shift for tonight " Wendy , her co-worker said with a pleasing look on her face . From the last few months this was happening . Wendy got herself a rich boyfriend so doesn't want to miss any of her dates ... " okay .. but treat me dinner tomorrow " Dew said .

To which Wendy nodded and went away after giving Dew a kiss on her cheek ..  " Overtime again .. " Dew mumbled before putting some compact on her face .

She texted Lewis that she won't make home tonight . " Dew are you ready ? " Her manager asked to which she nodded .

She walked out with her 6inch heels clicking on the floor ..on reaching the stage the lights flashed upon her . The crowd cheered .. well why not Afterall she is Karol Dew .

" Come on Kary " the crowd growled her stage name . She walked on the glass floor while opening the shirt's button one by one .. Her fingertips brushing against her delicate skin ..

Her tanned skin glowing on the red lights . Her outfit was a black lingerie with her head tied in a ponytail . Grabbing the pol she lifted her leg to wrap it around it ..

WAP was playing as a background music making it look more sexy as hell .

Money was thrown at her along with beer ..

" Have a sexy night evryone. " Dew said to the crowd . Collecting the money she walked into the green room .

..

" The people sure likes you and your dance huh " her Workmate said to which Dew laughed out .  " Yea .. pathetic bastards " Dew said.

" Come on you can't just hold onto that particular topic . It happened months ago " Giana said .

" I still remember how that Old hag blended on me like a rubber " Dew was talking about an old man who intentionally touched her body while she was dancing ..

" Excuse me Ladies " Mr Richard said and entered the room with a flyer in his hand ..

" This is about tomorrow's auction .. Some of the investors are gonna come in this event . Kary I want you to give them a special treatment .. " Mr Richard said to which Dew nodded ..

To be continued 😄

Do vote and comment ☺️

Only god knows how much I love this man 💕😚