Chapter 3

" Welcome to ' Rich Strip Club ' Mr Kim " the Richards said and welcomed Taehyung in . Taehyung nodded at his words and let Jimin handle the business .  " It's nice meeting you Mr Richards . I must say the club looks rich just as its name.  Okay to the point we're going to give 700 dollars and in return you know what Mr Kim wants " Jimin said in fluent English ..

" I hope the girl going to work for me knows that she will be leaving with me " Taehyung said in his usual cold voice making Mr Richards gulp .

" Don't worry about it Mr Kim . She definitely knows about it ". Richards said . He knew Dew is in need of money and this is the perfect opportunity and she will surely grab it. 

" Comeon Mr Kim let's go " Jimin said and followed Richards to the VIP lounge with a waiter carrying drinks .
Taehyung settled on the large couch while Jimin went with Richards to fill the formalities .

>>>>

" Jesus .. I feel so nervous " Dew said and fanned herself with her hand . She doesn't know the reason of being so nervous .  " Come on you're getting nervous for nothing . It's not your first time attending a VIP customer " Ava said making her nod .

We gave her face the final touch and walked out of the greenroom to the VIP lounge . Opening the door of the room she walked in ..

There she saw a Familiar face.  " Uhm .. are you Mr Kim " Dew muttered making him look at her " i don't think I can see someone else here " Taehyung said and rolled his eyes at her . To be honest he felt her familiar at first ..

" Sorry .. " she mumbled before making her To the pole . The music blasted from behind . She looked at him in his eyes and started dancing around the pole ..her hips sways from left to right giving a nice view of her thighs.

Her boobs which were barely covered with a thin sheet of fabric jiggled while dancing .. " Give me a lap dance " he said making her nod . Walking towards him she sat on his lap Facing him .

" Do you know about the contract" Taehyung mumbled while she moved her hips In circles which made him throw his head backward.  " What contract " she mumbled while she pressed her boobs on his chest.

" From tomorrow you're going to be my personal stripper " Taehyung said making her shock.  She got up from his lap and switched off the music.   " What do you mean Mr Kim ?  " Dew said .

" Ms Kary , I don't think I need to explain you . Mr Richards had said you already about the contract right " Taehyung said making Dew frown .

" No he didn't tell me anything about it " Dew said making Taehyung frown . Just then Mr Richard and Jimin entered the room. . " Everything's okay Mr Kim " Richard said .

" Did you tell her about the contract ? " Taehyung asked.  Richard looked at him then at Dew"  um No " Richard said . " Then why the fuck did you lie " Taehyung growled .

" I'm sorry Mr Kim I thought she will agree to it .. " Richard said making Dew frown . Somehow Jimin understood the situation .  " Um Mr Kim let's call it a night . Ms Kary can we have a moment tomorrow " Jimin said making Dew nod ..

" Goodnight then " Taehyung said and walked away from there ..

To be continued 😄

Do vote and comment ☺️

Thiz is damn 💓