Chapter 5

After 4 days :

" Dew everything is packed right ? " Lewis asked while she packed some homemade sandwich for Dew . " Yes Lewis .. " Dew answered..

" Aye .. where are you going ? " Daniel , the cute little pumpkin asked . Dew looked at Daniel with tears in her eyes . " Dew is going to another country " Dew said making Daniel pout ..

" You're leaving Dani here .. " this kid is seriously cute ..  " I'll come back with lot of chocolates okay .  " Dew said and kissed his cheek . He nodded before hugging her neck ..

" Dani will miss you " Daniel said making Dew ruffle his hair and kissed the top of it . " I'll miss you too bub " Dew said ..

_____

" Everything's ready Jimin " Taehyung asked while checking the time on his watch . Jimin nodded before answering .  " Don't worry Taehyung ... She will be there in any minute " Jimin said ..

Right now they're standing in the airport waiting for Dew to come . Just then she arrived panting with her heavy luggage.  " Ms Kary you're 3mins 30 seconds late " Taehyung said In a stern voice ..

" As if I care " Dew mumbled and rolled her eyes . Jimin who was standing beside her broke in chuckles making Taehyung glare at him . He cleared his throat before speaking
" I don't care if you do care or not . But Ms Kary you're working under me so try to be punctual or you know well the consequences " Taehyung said and turned his back to her ..

She glared at him and showed his back her middle finger.  " Ms Kary please come with me .." Jimin said and lead her the way to the check-in ..

____

" Woah Foreign feels nice " Dew mumbled and inhaled the fresh air of South Korea . " Close your mouth... Or flies will make it's way " Taehyung said while rolling his eyes on her ..

She glared at him for being this rude. " Mr Park when are we going to reach the hotel " Dew asked in confusion .. " We aren't staying in any hotel Ms Kary .  It's Mr Kim's Hometown. You'll be staying in his house " Jimin answered ..

" Staying in one house .. that's impossible " Taehyung looked at her with furrowed brows .. " the footpath is clear .. you can stay there if you want to " Taehyung said with a cocky smirk on his face. .

" Whatever .. staying in footpath is better than staying with you " Dew mumbled and looked out of the car to see the view ..  " You know Mr Park it's my first time seeing so many Korean people .. " Jimin nodded and smiled at her words ..

" I guess you need to learn Korean ..." Taehyung said making her look at him with confusion .. " why .. English is an international language ..i can't learn this wierd type of language " Dew said ( I'm not insulting any language ) ..

" For you it may be weird .. but for us it's our mother tongue   . Learn it for your betterment " Taehyung said making Dew roll her eyes ..

______

On reaching Taehyung's house , they walked towards the house . It's a 4 storey house with a huge black iron gate . A huge garden and a swimming pool ...

" Let's go " Taehyung said while the two of them followed him inside

" Let's go " Taehyung said while the two of them followed him inside . The hall is luxurious to be defined.  " Go straight .  The second room from left will be yours .. My room is upstairs try not to reach there " saying this Taehyung left from there ...

" Rude Jerk " Dew mumbled before giving a smile to Jimin and made her way to her room .

To be continued 😄

My stry got fucking deleted . I curse the person who reported my story .

Anyways do vote and comment ☺️

I love you ❤️