Chapter 11

" But my one is with me Mr Kim " Her words were lingering in his mind making him restless . He tried to remember the encounter with a certain lady in the party  ..

Flashback 🍂

..

Taehyung was looking around the hall but his peace got interrupted when he fell back harshly on the ground with a girl on top of him . He was ready to fire back at her but something in him stopped doing that ..the girl held his shirt tightly in her grip . Her eyes looked frightened .. " Are you okay Ms " Taehyung asked making her nod

" I'm sorry for my deed .. I'll get going " she ran away from there .. Taehyung shrugged off the feeling erupting in his chest ..  he got up and dust of his coat but stopped when he saw a familiar bracelet hanging on the edge of his coat ..

" Are you the one whom I have been searching from the past years " he mumbled ..

_____________

" Mr Kim can I come in " Dew's voice was heard from behind . He looked at her and gazed at her features .. her doe eyes , sharp yet small nose . Round face . She looked a bit familiar but again he was being delusional .

" Come in .. Ms Karol can I speak with you for some time " Taehyung said making her nod . She walked towards the couch and sat on it beside Taehyung .. " did you ever live in Korea ? " Taehyung asked ..

" Yeah .. When I was 6 ..my dad came to meet a close friend of his . Why ? " Dew answered .. " Do you know this bracelet by any chance ? " Taehyung asked.  She looked at the bracelet with a light frown .

Though she was young at that moment but she can clearly remeber Everything.. that Silver bracelet is kinda familiar to her .. " um .. this bracelet Is one of my friends . When I came here I made two friends , A guy whom I named winter bear and the girl I named her Kiki " Dew smiled as the memories flashed through her mind ..

" YOU NAMED HIM WHAT " Taehyung yelled all of a sudden making her flinch . " Winter bear " Dew said making him nod . He dismissed her . He plopped on the couch while breathing hard .

" Are you my Snowy then ? How come this bracelet is not with you and with some other girl " Taehyung mumbled while looking at the bracelet . He pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialled a number .

" I'm sending you a pic , find it's owner . Check the CCTV footage of yesterday's party a girl bumped into me yesterday night . I need her information " Taehyung said making the other guy hummed in response ..

••]]••[[]]••[]

" How can I loose that thing ? " The girl said getting frustrated .. " calm down , that was a just a bracelet " the young lad said making her glare at her .. " That wasn't just a bracelet Lucy .. that was the thing which my tae gifted me " The brunette said ..

" You're making a fuss about it Jisso " Lucy said ...

.....

Sorry for the late update people 🙃

Do vote and comment ☺️