Chapter 7 🔞

" Good Morning Mr Park " Dew bowed in respect to er superior who was sipping his coffee while leaning on the counter . Jimin straightened his posture and smiled at her politely . " Morning Ms Karol " Dew nodded at his response . She picked herself a fresh mug and poured some coffee in it . " Mr Kim isn't here " she asked while looking at the well furnished house making Jimin chuckle . " Taehyung doesn't stays here . He stays in his office for most of the time . " Jimin said making her nod in response . " So shall we go Mr Park " Dew asked making Jimin nod.

They walked To the garage where cars are parked in rows . A man in black suit came forward and offered to drive . " He is Scott , Mr Kim's driver " Jimin introduced the driver to Dew making her bow at him . Scott escorted them to KTH INDUSTRY .. Dew sighed before walking behind Jimin . The office lounge was huge . The walls were painted in Grey and black . Lights hanging on the ceiling with several photo frames of Kim Taehyung .

" We will be going to the top most second floor which is Taehyung's office and the top most floor is his private room and for your information no one is allowed in there . " Jimin said and pressed the 15th floor button making her eyes go wide .. " wow .. " Dew gasped as soon as they reached the 15th floor . Two cabins were present one is name as Kim Taehyung's cabin and the other one is secretary .. " Come inside " Jimin said and walked inside Taehyung's cabin .

" Here's your Secretary Tae . My work is done and I'll be leaving now " Jimin said and walked out of the cabin . " Um .. Mr Kim " Dew said unsure of the fact why is Taehyung silent .. Taehyung looked at her with his stern eyes making her gulp . " What if I tell you I'm horny right now " Taehyung said making her shock but she composed herself. " If Mr Kim is in need then it's my duty to fulfill his needs " Dew said making Taehyung smirk . He scanned her from head to toe and walked towards her . " Hm .. I see my slut is being quite obidient " Taehyung said and brought her chin up using his finger ..

" Um .. yeah. " Dew said . He grabbed her shoulder and made her sit on her knees right infront of his crotch . " Open the buttons and the zipper . " He ordered making her gulp . But she did she undid the buttons of his pant down along with the boxer . Taehyung moaned when her warm hand landed on his shaft . " Suck it " Taehyung said and grabbed a fistful hair . Dew gulped before sticking her tongue out . She licked the tip of his dick and then took the whole length in . " Yeah .. Just like that . Ugh " Taehyung groaned while pushing her head more towards his cock ..

She bobbed her head up and down making him groan in pleasure . After few more thrust he came hard . Cum dripping down her chin making her look more gorgeous. " Your face looks more Lovely with my Cum dripping down your chin " Taehyung said kissed her forehead ..

To be continued 😄.

Update!!

Do vote and comment ☺️