Chapter 4

On entering her appartment she threw her purse on the couch and exhaled a sigh of disappointment . Lewis came out of her room and saw Dew glaring at the Wall infront of her ..

" Dew what's the matter " Lewis asked while she went to bring her a glass of water .. " Everything is going wrong .. That motherfucker manager is fucking me up " Dew said .

" Calm down .. here drink this water and tell me what happened " Lewis said and patted her back to calm her down .  " That son of a bitch Richard .. he assigned me to a Well known Man who is from Korea . I have to go there and work for him " Dew said ..

" You're going .. when ? " Lewis asked in shock . Dew is the only one whom she has except Dylan . " In a week " Dew answered . She hugged Lewis tightly ..

" I'll miss you Dew " Lewis mumbled making her sob ...

..

Dew sat on her bed in her PJs and scrolled through her Instagram . A thought popped on her mind . Going to the search engine she typed a name ..

 Going to the search engine she typed a name

Kim Taehyung or V

" Hm .. he is so famous " Dew mumbled and saved his pictures before Liking them. After this she opened her account and thought of posting a pic .

( Dew's mom is A Korean )

- Off Work 😫

7000 likes , 49 comments

Lew_isSavage89 - Oh my god so pretty 😍

Ava_Mx67 - mah girl ❤️

...

" Taehyung are you sure you're gonna keep her as your ' Slut ' " Taehyung smirked at Jimin's words . Keeping her as a stripper will be an understatement . He wants her to make her his slut ..

" She is interesting Jimin .. The contract which she will sign is that ready " Taehyung asked making Jimin nod .  " What if she rejects Taehyung " Jimin said. .

" Nope .. she won't   it will benefit her " Taehyung said while checking her recent posts on Instagram ...

____

" Lewis I'm going to meet that Rich Asshole " Dew said and slung her handbag on her shoulder before going out .. " take care .. " Lewis said ..

She walked out of the appartment to the cafe she was told to meet.  Yes Jimin texted her this morning about the location..

Sunrise Cafe :

" Hey .. Table under the name of V " she asked the receptionist to which she nodded before pointing the table at the corner .. Dew walked towards it only to see Jimin and Taehyung sitting while sipping their coffee ..

" Good morning Mr Park and Mr Kim " Dew greeted them ..Jimin nodded before speaking.  " Morning Ms Kary .. Please have a sit " Jimin said ..

After she sat down she looked at Taehyung whose face was covered with mask . His eyes were on her figure making her gulp .. " Ms Kary .. You're an American but looks like Korean how " Jimin asked making Dew chuckle ..

" My mom is from Korea. . " Dew said . " Give the contract papers Jimin .. Ms Kary read it thoroughly " Taehyung said and smirked which was hidden behind his mask ..

" Here Ms Kary " Jimin said.
Dew took the papers and started reading .

Contract Papers . Ms Kary X Kim Taehyung -

• Party A wants Party B to be the personal stripper and Slut.

• Party A will pay Party B as per her choice .

• Party B needed to shift with her Domain

• Party A will provide every necessary things for Parth B

" Mr Kim I'm a stripper not a slut that you want " Dew said .. " Think about it Ms Kary . I have already invested 800 dollars for you " Taehyung said ..

" But .. why " she said her eyes turned glossy due to the tears.  " Because I want " Taehyung said . He passed the thick bundle of dollars to her  ..." In advance . Pack your bags we're leaving by Friday " today's Monday ..

" I won't agree with it " Dew said and stood up making Taehyung chuckle.  " Think about It Ms Kary . For you The workers working under Richards can go through tough situations " Taehyung said making Dew glare at him ..

" Fine .. but let me remind you one thing . If you think that you own me then you're wrong Mr Kim " she said and signed the papers and dashed away from there not before taking the money .. Why not afterall she agreed to it ..

To be continued 😄

Do vote and comment ☺️

Sarangheyo 😍❤️❤️