Chapter 9

" Wait Mr Kim .. Can you please stop dragging me and tell me my fault " Dew pleaded , and winced In pain . Her wrists were now red because of the hulk who was dragging her all the way . As soon as They reached his cabin Taehyung threw her across the room making her hit the wall . " Fault . Don't you remember what I told you before appointing you as my assistant " Taehyung asked

" Um .. no . I mean I forgot but Mr Kim did I do any mistake ? " Dew asked being confused which added more fuel to his fire . " Yes I clearly mentioned that you aren't allowed to interact with any workers here " Taehyung said making her urge to roll her eyes. 

" Then how Will I spend my time here . And Soobin is a nice guy . And about complaining about Mr Min . It's wasn't exactly complaining, we were just discussing about his team nothing else " Dew explained herself .

Taehyung calmed himself and passed her a glare . " Whatever . Don't go close to any guys " he said and dismissed Dew . " What was that " Dew mumbled to herself ..

:::::::

Time Skip . 9Pm

Dew returned home sharp at 5pm well alone . Taehyung had several appointments to attend so he will be home by 10pm .. she was enjoying her time doing a facetime with Daniel and Lewis .

Omg Look at you being so cute ~

Dew squealed looking at Daniel who was wrapped in a cute blue color blanket .

No you're the cute one

Daniel said .

Dani , where is mommy ?

Mommy is making milk for me

Mm , can you call mommy baby ?

Okie  ; MOMMY AUNTY IS CALLING YOU ..

In few seconds Lewis came with a glas of warm milk in her hand .

Hey girl

Hey Lewis , how is everything going on ?

Yeah everything is fine . - Dani here baby drink this milk .

Did you get the money I sent you ?

You know right you don't have to send me those . Dew we're fine . Infact I joined a new company .

No no , Lewis If I would be there then we both would share the money . Then why not now . Though I'm far away from you guys physically but mentally and By heart I'm always with you guys .

I get it girl . Anyways how Is Korea ? How is work going on ?

All good . Oh Lewis my boss arrived I need to go . Love you Dani , love you Lewis . Goodnight Take care ..

Goodnight , take care

...

With that Dew hung up the call and walked to the door . She saw Taehyung entering the house with a women beside him. A light frown got placed on her forehead . " Uh Mrs Shin she is Dew Karol my secretary . And Ms Dew she is Mrs Shin Lina my business partner " Taehyung introduced ..

" Hello Ma'am " Dew said and extended her hand out for a shake making the older lady frown . " Where are your manners lady . Don't you know you should bow down while greeting someone " the lady said in Korean  making Taehyung sigh and Dew confuse . " Uh she is not from Korea Mrs Shin ..she is from California . " Taehyung said .

Mrs Shin is about 53 years . She is very strict on her native language and habits .. " fine .." she said . Dew who was confused straightened her posture and said " I'll set the table for dinner . " Saying this she hurried to the kitchen ..

...

After having dinner Mrs Shin bid her good-bye to Taehyung and went from there . " Um What did Mrs Shin talked about in your language? " Dew asked making Taehyung sigh . " She complained about you not bowing . You know it's a kind of respect to elders in Korea " Taehyung said making her nod .

" Um then I'll go to bed . Having a good night Mr Kim " she said and walked past him ..

To be continued 😄

<3