Chapter 10

" Mr Kim here's you Neck ---- " Dew stopped speaking . Her eyes shifted from Taehyung's face to his bare upper body .  A black towel loosely wrapped around his waist . Dew gulped down the lump from her throat and looked at the floor . " Yes Miss Karol " Taehyung said and smirked looking at her flushed face .

" I - um .. Mr Kim , your t-tie " Dew said and extended her both hands towards him .. her right hand was holding a black tie and her left hand holding a blue tie . " You tell me Ms Karol what will suit me with White outfit " Taehyung asked while trying i fix his hair .

" I would suggest you to wear the black one Mr Kim , it will look classy " Dew stated professionally .." hm .. pass me the suit " Taehyung said while pointing at the pressed Suit kept on the couch . Dew nodded before going towards the couch. " Here Mr Kim .. It's 5:34 pm right now , driver will be here by 6:30 ..I'll go and get ready Mr Kim " Dew said and left the room ..

....

Taking a warm shower Dew decided to wear her dress . Her hair tied in a bun and some make-up on her face ..

 Her hair tied in a bun and some make-up on her face

W

earing  her high heels she walked down the stairs only to see Taehyung in a white suit looking heavenly dashing . " Ready to go Mr Kim " Dew asked stepping on the floor . Taehyung turned around and looked at her . Her outfit isn't revealing but it perfectly showed her figure under the fabric .

" I must say you're looking gorgeous " Taehyung said making a red Tint appear on her cheeks .. " um you too look handsome " she said and walked towards the door . Taehyung followed her leaving a silent chuckle ..

--------

They were going to a party oraganised by Taehyung's cousin brother who is also the owner of Kim Resident's . " Mr Kim may I ask you a question ? " Dew asked making Taehyung hummed. 
" Doesn't your family stays with you " Dew asked making him clench his jaw .

" They are dead " Taehyung said trying to control his emotions . A gasp left her mouth hearing the answer . She spoke nothing after that small conversation of them . And lastly they reached their destination..

It was huge party in one of the residence of Mr Kim's brother . They both got out of the car and silently walked in . " TAETAEa fair man with broad shoulders yelled through the crowd making Taehyung and Dew flinch . " Taetae you're here .. and also with the young lady " the man said making Taehyung nod .

" Yes Jin Hyung " Taehyung said and did a bro hug with his brother. " Here Ms Karol meet Mr Kim Seokjin my brother . And Hyung meet Ms Karol Dew my personal assistant "  Taehyung introduced making Dew smile ..she extended her hand out for a Shake to which Jin gladly took it ..

" Is Noona here Hyung " Taehyung asked ..but before Jin could answer , a lady in blue Outfit walked through the crowd towards them . " Hello there little Tae " the lady said with a sly smile on her face . Taehyung whined .." Noona I'm not little now " Taehyung whined to which everyone chuckled ...

.....

" Here's you Bracelet " Taehyung handed her the bracelet as soon as they entered their house . Dew looked at him shocked .." But my one is with me Mr Kim " Dew said with shock lingering in her voice ..

Taehyung's eyes widened ......

To be continued 😄

A cliffhanger -

Do vote and comment ☺️

He looks hot af 😍