Chapter 6

" phew it's big " uh uh Dew is talking about the room . The room is big probably she and Lewis can stay together . It consists of a large bed , a cupboard an attached washroom , a big Tv . " This Taehyung is sure a rich person" Dew said and chuckled on her own words . But her thoughts were interrupted by a sudden knock on the door . There stood a girl in her mid thirties with a file in her hand .

" Yes how can I help you ? " Dew Asked in confusion . The lady came inside her room and placed the file on the nearby table .. " Mr Kim asked you to read the file properly and then give it back to him by this evening " the lady said . Her voice was cold but polite.. " uh okay .. " Dew said and took the file  . Dismissing the maid she sat on the bed .

Contract Rules of Being V's Slut :

•  Kim Taehyung and Karol Dew is being bounded by this fellow contract from today onwards .

• Kim Taehyung will provide all the necessities along with money to Karol Dew .

• Karol Dew has to be the submissive partner of Kim Taehyung .

• Karol Dew will follow every orders of Kim Taehyung ..

• If Karol Dew has something to change regarding the contract.. please do it .

Kim Taehyung
----------------------------------
Sign of The Contract holder

Karol Dew

--------------------------

Sign of the Applicant

" This is going to be my life from now on " Dew mumbled with a sigh ..

____

Evening fell , the sun was already down . Stars twinkling on the dark blue sky making it giving it an amazing glow .. Dew was sitting on the garden chair with a cup of hot chocolate ..

" I hope Ms Karol has read the contract " Taehyung's voice startled her .. Thankfully the cup didn't fell from her hand . " Yes Mr Kim . I don't have queries about it .." Dew said making him nod ..." You'll be attending as my secretary . " Taehyung said making her frown .  " Secretary for what " Dew asked .. Taehyung sighed before speaking .

" Now I can't have you staying in my office . So you'll be attending as my secretary ..no works will be given to you other than pleasing my needs " Taehyung said making her nod ..she was hesitant at first but then what more is left to be cherished .. she has only Lewis and her son but now she is far away from them .. Dew decided to give half of her salary to Lewis ..

" No worries Mr Kim I'll join you in your office " Dew said . " Jimin will buy you the outfits . Your size is already being noted " Taehyung said . Heat rose up to her cheeks hearing his words .. " um okay .. have a good night Mr Kim " saying this she ran away from there ...

To be continued 😄

Do vote and comment ☺️

They aren't getting disbanded .. they're just choosing thier own paths .. 🙂❤️