Chapter 2

" Jimin tell me about that auction " Taehyung said to his best friend who also works as his personal assistant . Jimin nodded at his words before opening the file ..

" Rich Strip Club . One of the most famous club's in Colorado . The dancer who is going to attend you Is Kary . Kary is her stage name . Her original name is not given here . She is a fine girl  , 23 years of age . " Jimin said passing Taehyung a Selca of Kary or Dew .

" Hm .. interesting " Taehyung hummed while stroking her picture . She is indeed beautiful . " We will land in 5 hrs Taehyung " Jimin said ..

_____

" Dew here's the lunch . I'm going to pick Dylan up from his dad's house " Lewis said while she slung her bag on her shoulder . " Bring that Monkey home .. I Missed him a lot ' Dew said with a chuckle ..

" Oh today's your holiday right " Lewis asked making Dew nod . " Dew can you go to the market . Dylan might want to eat some chocolates and all .. here's the money " Lewis said and placed the dollars note on the table ..

" Are you nuts .. he is also my son . I'll bring him everything don't worry ' Dew said while Lewis gave her look to which Dew rolled her eyes. .

" Oh comeon I got my wages yesterday " Dew said while Lewis sighed before walking out of the house ..

___

Colorado . 4pm .

Taehyung and Jimin were picking up fee things for a handmade Korean dinner . " Jimin do we get Ramen here ' Taehyung asked making Jimin shook his head .

' um I don't think Taehyung . It's America afterall " Jimin said with a chuckle ..

..

Dew was roaming with her trolly to find the specific things that Dylan needed . She looked at the rack to see Dragon chips .. " hm .. Dylan might like them " Dew mumbled and jumped to get that packet .

But to her misfortune it was way too tall for her height . Being 5'3 isn't helping at all ..while she was trying to get that packet and hand crept toward it from behind ..

She turned around to meet with a broad chest . The person looked down to see her staring at him . " Here's your stuff Ms " he handed her the packets of chips .

" Thank you Mr .. " Dew said . " It's V "  Taehyung said . Dew frowned at his name . " Thank you Mr V ..but isn't it too short to fit a name " Dew said to which Taehyung raised his eyebrows .

" Hm .. but I like the letter . It screams victory . " Taehyung said.  The lady looked oddly familiar to him .

" So Mr V you look new here ..and also looks out of country " Dew said checking his features . " I'm from Korea " Taehyung said while she let out a hm ..

" Okey then See ya Mr V " Dew said and waved at him before walking to the counter . " Oh Taehyung .. you're here but isn't it children's rack " Jimin asked .

" I helped a girl .. she was too short for this tall height " Taehyung said  looking at the direction where her figure disappeared . " Hm . Okay come I found the Noodles " Jimin said and dragged Taehyung to the counter ..

√••••√

" Oh my god .. Monkey I missed you " Dew said and squeezed Dylan's cheeks making his lips form a pout . " Yah .. Dumb leave my Cheeks ' Dylan said .

Dew rolled her eyes at his statement . She is used to it . Her calling him monkey and him calling her dumb . " Lewis .. Here you son is again calling me Dumb " Dew said and passed Dylan a smirk .

That five year kid is really clever.  Dylan looked at with wide eyes . " Dylan what did I tell you huh ? You should not call her words . She is older than you . And she is your aunt Dylan " Lewis scolded Dylan .

'' I'm sorry Mommy " Dylan said while his eyes were already glossy . Dew was just kidding about this matter . " No no baby .. I was joking .don't cry ...I'm sorry ' Dew said and swiped his tears . The little boy hugged Dew

" I love you baby .. " dew said and kissed his forehead..

To be continued 😄

Okay now they met .. oh hoo .. do vote and comment ☺️

Love you 😚😚