Character Roster

*Updates every few chapters*

The King 👑 :

The current king of the kingdom, has three wives currently. Adopted Mercia back into the family at the beginning of the story, has an ulterior motive.

The Queen 👑 :

The current queen of the kingdom, is the first wife of the king. Has three children, Rick (red haired brother), Trey (blue haired brother), and Bianca (pink haired sister).

Rick♦️⚔️ :

The first born of the queen, is Trey's twin. Has red hair, is known as the knight in shining armor by girls his age. Rowdy personality, dotes heavily on Bianca. Doesn't like Mercia because she is "illegitimate" and "fake". Is two years older than Mercia.

Trey 🔷📚 :

The first born of the queen, is Rick's twin. Has blue hair, is known as the cold scholar. Calm and strict personality, doesn't really care about Mercia. Favours Bianca because she is his sister, but doesn't act based on that favour. Has a close relationship with Seb.

Bianca 🌸😇 :

The second born of the queen, beloved by all. Has pink hair, is known as the personification of beauty. Seems innocent and kind, but her thoughts could not be seen. Does not seem to antagonize Mercia directly.

The second wife 🥈 :

The second wife of the king. Doesn't have a name yet. Has one child, Seb (purple haired brother).

Seb🟣🦥 :

The only child of the second wife of the king. Has purple hair, does not care about anyone other than Trey. His ambitions are unclear, other than Trey, it doesn't seem like anything really matters.

The third wife 🥉:

The third wife of the king. Doesn't have a name yet. Has one child, Calian (green haired brother).

Calian 🟢🦊:

The only child of the third wife of the king, is the last born son. Has green hair and extensive connections with other families. Very friendly towards Mercia, but intentions still unclear. Appear to be shunned by a part of the family. Assumed to be working with the neighboring kingdom's prince.

Mercia's Mother (??) :

Is Mercia's Mother. Not much is known of her.

Mercia ◾❤️ :

The main character of the story. Has black hair and red eyes. Used to like Tony, is friends with Triel, Val and his brother. Acknowledged Cal as family.

Antonio (Tony) 🌀🗡️ :

Used to be Cal's close friend and knight. Fell in love with bianca and henceforth decided to follow her around.

Triel 🍴😨 :

Antonio and Cal's friend. Is scared of girls due to a backstory not disclosed yet. Forced to become Mercia's friend but does not hate it. Has silver-white hair.

Vil 🧑‍🌾🧸 :

Mercia's friend. Met Mercia at the garden, a true child. Rarely appears in the story. Has an older brother that Mercia thinks is perfect.

--Neighbouring Kingdom--

Frazier Polit 🪢🦚 :

Prince of a neighboring kingdom, the crown prince, first-born. Aiming for Bianca but is interested in how Mercia is similar to his sister. Seems to have a connection with Cal, not disclosed yet.

Aubrey Polit 🧩🎉 :

Princess of a neighboring kingdom, Frazier's sister. A fun personality, not much is known of her yet.

*I made this because damnit I'm forgetful*