Chapter 12 - No toots given

Oops. Well, uhh, I didn't update like I said last chapter. *sigh* Im sorry. I have no excuse.

I know I can do better aaaaah!!

.

As my child like image shattered into tiny little pieces, so does my hope of ever having a friend. You know, why do I try so hard? I mean, with how beautiful I am, people will be swarming to gain my favor! I don't need to be seen as a monster like I am now.

Just as I was about to console myself with more narcisistic sentences, the person who gazed at me as I was a monster came inside and with three person's distance between us, bowed.

"I'm sorry, Princess Mercia. My situation is.. difficult. Please see in yourself the capacity to forgive me." (Triel)

Yes, yes, Triel. But I might believe you more if you didn't stay more 50 meters away from me.

Cal, seemingly sensing my displeasure finally tried to remedy the situation by doing something. And of course,no shouldn't have expected anything from a vegetable child.

"How about we try something else?" (Cal)

"?" (Triel) 'With her?'

Honestly I know he's had a traumatizing event happen to him but his absolute horror and disgust could be seen from his face.

Just as I was about to snap at him, I remembered something and hurried to proper my appearance before sitting down on the very elegant looking tea table like a gentle, obedient little girl. Not long after, the servants announced my father's entrance.

"All rise. Where is Mercia?" (King)

I hurriedly stood up and approached him, doing the required bow and etiquette.

"Right here. I've been doing very fine, father."

"Oh? Have you passed the tutor's qualification test?" (King)

"Yes, of course."

"I see." (King)

As expected of the king. He wasn't shocked at all that I turned out to be smart. He has the experience it needs for the job of ruler but it pains me to admit that because he was that sort of cuddle cuddle pamper pamper I love my daughter type of father. But that wasn't to me, of course. Just to Bianca... not that I needed to know that, of course. Just that I saw it one day.

"Hm, why do you need to go there so much? Why not wait till your age?" (King)

"Well dear father, I've been feeling very lonely here, with just my siblings around. I want to socialize more, see the world outside."