Chapter 5 - A crush

"That's a toy for you to play, but don't break it okay?" (Bianca)

"Why are you giving her your favorite teddy?? She doesn't deserve it, she'll just break it anyway." (Rick)

Ooooh boooy, after all that 'she's my sister he's my brother too' talk, little miss goody two shoes over there has somehow been convinced that she needs to give me quality things so that the blond brothers and dummy rick would treat me better.

...

Is she stupid? No, no, no, I'm sorry, for a seven year old that's very pure of her, she's a very very good person, I'm sure she is. Just that those blond brothers and Rick himself have something wrong with their brains so an act of kindness like this will just make them hate me more.

"She doesn't need it. Look, she can't even reach out to hug the doll, plus her clothes ruin the whole image." (Evan)

"I agree, her clothes make the teddy look like a princess more than she is." (Ethan)

Why are they being so rude? Is it that thing? Where the noble's bully commoners and whatever? Is this it?

"T-then..... then I'd just change her clothes to better ones!!" (Bianca)

"Eh?"

As I was thinking my nonsensical thoughts, my sister was already rummaging through her stacks of clothing and pulling me places.

Please put me down big sis, I am NOT a toy for you to play with and definitely not a dress up realistic baby doll. A question that I'd really like to scream out loud is.... "WHY ARE YOU TAKING MY CLOTHES OFF HERE??!??!??"

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa. I'm enduring, I'm enduring the sickening urge to cry out of embarrassment and the itchy violent movements of my tiny body. Instead of that, I just screamed terrifyingly loud. Like, really loud. Gosh, I love this little body sometimes, tantrums like this are normal for me and no one blames me for anything.... except for those bratty jerks.

"NAAAAAAWWWWW, I DONT WAAAANNNNAAAAA CHAAAANGGGEEEEEEE!!!!! III LIKEEEE MYYY CLOOOOTTTHHHEESSSSS!!!!!!!!! BIIIGG SIIISSSSTEEERRR, PWWWEEEAAASEEE DONTTTT!!!"

"Bianca! I appreciate it if you could stop that little nuisance's meaningless noise." (Trey)

"It's your fault this time, sis. You've bothered Trey..." (Seb)

Seb looked at Bianca with some spite.

"B-but... I.... please don't cry, I won't change your clothes, really, I won't. Shhhh, be a good girl, I won't do anything you don't like.... okay? Your smiling face is the best!! The prettiest!!! So p-please smile.." (Bianca)

While looking at me in panic, little Bianca is trying her best to calm me down but I find this tantrum real stress relieving so let me scream for a little bit more,kay?

"Little sister, don't worry... It's okay to change here. Boundaries don't exist yet for a child your age. Do you want to bathe with your brother, hmm?" (Cal)

....

"Eh? She calmed down?" (Bianca)

"Of course she did. She likes me the best, after all. Just leave her with me to calm down a bit." (Cal)

No, no, no, no, I definitely do not like this guy, no, no, no, I stopped because of how stupidly idiotic he is and how I'm embarrassed as hell, definitely not because he knew exactly why I'm throwing a tantrum in the first place and I stopped just because letting out another sound would be more of a 'hayaaaah!' punch to his face.

"See? She calmed down by just a sentence from me. Bianca, just let her be, won't you?" (Cal)

"B-but... I'm her elder sister, were supposed to be the best buddies and...and... *sniff*" (Bianca)

"Bianca??? What's wrong?? Don't cry.... I'll be your best buddy so don't cry!!" (Rick)

Rick came out of nowhere to hug Bianca and softly rubbed her back, dangerously glaring at both me and Cal. The two blond brothers got protective of her as well and wordlessly ushered us away from their group, now I'm back in Cal's arms and this time he doesn't seem to want to let go of me. In fact, he seems like he wanted to bring me out of the room, wait, he is taking me out of the room....

No!!! No!!! I'm too cute to be kidnapped and hanged for ransom please, don't take me away!! Bianca, I was wrong!!! I don't care if you treat me like a doll, time spent with you is better than with this cheeky flirty bratty seven year old!!

And then suddenly, upon entering this huge beautiful garden, the little brat put me down on a bench and sighed, "You should just be a real five year old, for a genius you act so unbelievably stupid."

"Stop treating me like a kid!!!!"

"No, no, I mean thank you. Aren't you happy to be away from them? Well I am, and your acting stupidly has made way for my escape." (Cal)

"And I'm supposed to be happy that you're calling me stupid? I could've dealt with it on my own. You're the one that needed my help!"

He gave me a snort, "You ungrateful little genius, you should say thank you! Regardless of the process, the result is that you don't have to deal with those siblings right now." (Cal)

Ungrateful? Excuse you, I'm embarrassed as heck and you've insulted me many times so you don't have any rights to that gratitude of mine. In the plus side, I do like the scenery here, so I'll forgive him.

Wait, who's that little boy over there?

"That's someone I want you to meet. He's Tony, short for Antonio. A future knight and currently my best friend. You should make him your ftiend, too. He's not a bad guy." (Cal)

"Did you read my mind again?"

"No, you're just too open a book." (Cal)

"Watch it, you..."

"Hmm? What's that? Little genius wants to say something bad?" (Cal)

Grrrrrrrrr, I can't stand this kid!!remind me to get away from this guy before he turns old enough to have any weird ideas!!!! Okay, first of all introduce me to that cute boy in the background because uhuuuh, chocolate brown hair and stunning hazelnut eyes, he reminds me of delicious treats I used to have. *cough*

I do believe that this heating face of mine is because of the hot weather, yes, yes, so don't look at me like that, Cal!

Cal looked weirdly at my face and nodded, " I get it! You've got a crush on him. How unexpected of you, little sister. I thought geniuses looked down on romance."

Was it like that?

"And anyways, you're really nothing but a round ball right now so you shouldn't roll around in front of him if you want him to have a good impression of you."

Oh you're going down, you've crossed the line now, mister. Say it!! I dare you to speak one more thing before I whoop your as- I mean butt off. Say good bye to your pretty face, you brat!!

"Cal? 's That you?"

Oh no he's coming here I've got to act natural. Sending glares to wards the smirking green haired boy, I greeted the oncoming boy with a smile. Cal don't you dare laugh, I'm going to settle this grudge with you soon, now hurry up and introduce us!!!!

Yeah, yeah, you're all just objecting cause you're jealous. I'm only getting close to him because he's Cal's friend and also he looks like crispy wafers coated in chocolate... Or maybe I'm just hungry. (Wafers? I don't remember knowing wafers, but it makes me feel somewhat excited and happy...)