Chapter One: Last Night of Summer

Just as always there will be slight differences from the show to allow the PJO crossover have a factor in it. The story line for 3A is really solid though so I won't be changing as much as I did with season 2. But yeah there will be new scenes and some character differences.

Such as the alpha pack is not just 5 alphas it's 10 now. The original 5 and the 5 demigod traitors. Percy revenge arc is starting if you remember what Peter said back to our favorite son of Poseidon back in love be afraid yeah well let's see if Peter was right.

Reminder that -

Stiles- demigod (Poseidon)
Lydia- demigod (Athena)
Isaac- demigod (Hermès) werewolf hybrid or abnormal
Jackson- demigod (Aphrodite)
Allison- demigod (Artemis)

Percy sprinted down the back alley way as the rain came pouring down all around him, his sword was drawn as he came skidding to a stop as he saw some random women slamming an electric road into Isaac's chest. Isaac's body shook aggressively as he let out a gasp.

"HEY!" Percy screamed angrily. "Get away from him!"

"If it weren't for me he'd be dead!" The girl exclaimed. "Now help him up!" Percy narrowed his eyes but agreed to help the abnormal Werewolf to his feet, noticing claw marks in his neck and a larger one in his side leaking blood. It had happened, Isaac had found the Alphas... or had they found him? Percy wasn't fully sure all he knew was he rushed over to help after receiving a very urgent phone call from the demigod/werewolf hybrid.

"Did you bring any help?" The lady asked as she started up her bike.
"Sort of," Percy grunted as he placed Isaac on the bike behind the lady. "You don't let go you here me!"

"I found them," Isaac exclaimed grabbing onto Percys shoulder his eyes wide. "They're alive!" The son of Poseidon's eyes widened as he realized what Isaac was saying. Boyd and Erica had been captured by the Alphas. Footsteps started to echo in the ally way around them, and Percy looked at the girl who had just revived Isaac.

"Get him out of here!" Percy exclaimed.
"I have to get him to Percy Jackson! Do you know where he is?" The girl asked quickly.

"Yeah, well here's the thing- I'm Percy Jackson," Percy exclaimed as he uncapped Riptide- throwing his hood off to reveal long shaggy jet black hair. "Find Derek! Take him to Derek Hale!"

The girl nodded as she took off and Percy stood his ground as two men came halting to a stop in-front of him.

"Twins," Percy muttered as he twirled Riptide in his hands as his eyes started to glow sea green. "I knew a pair of twins once... before you SLAUGHTERED THEM!" The alphas eyes shines red as they let out a grunt and moved charged forwards. Percy quickly took a defensive stance as one jumped high, and the other went low. He quickly took a step backwards, before sidestepping the jump attack, and slashing the back of the low attacker. They landed behind him as he spun on his feet to face them, except they ignored him and kept running.

"Oh no you don't," Percy growled but before he could take off his instincts screamed at him and he glanced upwards and barely had time to dodge an attack from above, his sword barely deflecting from an all to familiar spear. Spinning around he found himself slashing an arrow out of the air and now he stood in between two alphas, but not just any Alphas. Abnormal Demigod hybrids, the traitors of camp half blood.

"I always knew I'd see you again one day," Percy mumbled as he glared towards the one with the spear.

"Been thinking of ways you were going to kill me?"
"Oh yeah, and I think I settled on one," Percy growled. "Remember the first time we met? And you tried to shove my head in a toilet? Well I think it'd be fitting if the dumb traitor daughter of Ares drowned in toilet water... what do you think Clarisse?"