Chapter Twenty- Two : A failed Chess game

Hope you enjoy the chapter. To give y'all an update I took the first part of A Girl who knew to much part 2. After this story is completed I'll prob merge the two but y'all deserve something lol.

Now to the story.

"Wouldn't your dad like know... considering who your actual father is?" Cora asked as she rested an ice pack on her forehead, as the dumbbell slam from Aiden wasn't healing as fast as usual.

"I don't know, Do you think I know the date of my own conception?" Stiles remarked rolling his eyes with a shrug as he sticky noted the chess pieces. "Plus he's always eyed Percy wearily."

"When?" Cora asked confused. Stiles Hazel eyes suddenly shot to sea green as he looked back at her. "Since your eyes...."

Stiles shrugged not really knowing himself but with a sigh he explained. "Percy calls it the mist, it stops those of non supernatural or I guess mythical decent from seeing the truth of what's going on. Like say the minotaur showed up right now it would probably look like The Rock came and threw me out the window." Cora raised an eyebrow at Stiles confused for a moment. Stiles bit his lip awkwardly before asking, "Is it the Minotaur throwing you off or do you not know who Dwane Johnson is?"

"I know what both are, now back to your eyes!" Cora growled annoyed rolling her eyes.
Stiles held his arms out in defense as he let out a sigh before elaborating sooner  "Cyclopes only have one eye, but with the mist they appear before normal humans with two. Or say Percy has Riptide out it'll only look like he's swinging a pen around."

"Okay and how does that help with your eyes?" Cora once again retorted in an annoyed voice.

"Why do cute girls always find me annoying", Stiles rambled off as he angrily scribbled off another note and placed it on a piece of the chess bored labeled "mist". "I'm sure my dad will get what I'm saying." Cora raised her eyebrow at Stiles as she felt a small smile crease up onto her lips, she knew the demigod had no idea he just said that out loud. He often said random things out loud, as did Percy. Usually they were under their breath where most couldn't hear, the werewolf hearing left no secrets.

Suddenly the front door opened and Stiles eyes snapped towards the door as the footsteps echoed through the house and to Stiles door. Stiles grit his teeth as the door opened and Sheriff Stilinski walked in glaring at his son.

"Why?! Are you not at school!?" Stiles dad exclaimed throwing his hands up in annoyance.

"Why aren't you at work?" Stiles countered pointing his finger back at his dad.

"I forgot some files."
"I- I-I forgot Homework," Stiles retorted.
"Stiles!" The sheriff snapped.
"Okay okay okay! I need to talk to you about something! I don't have it all planned out yet but... yeah," Stiles rambled.
"Smooth," Cora whispered. The sheriff suddenly realized Cora's presence before he let out a heavy sigh.

"Stiles I swear to GOD! If you got a girl pregnant!" Stilinski groaned his stern look.

"Er," Stiles mumbled as he and Cora glanced at eachother confused before Stiles motioned to the other seat in-front of him. "No? Just hear me out."

>>>

The rag tag group stood together breathing heavily. Saving there now unconscious music teacher was a step in the right direction.

"So we disrupted on the rituals but what's stopping her from grabbing another teacher?" Nico asked.

"The time line has to be pushed forwards to much now though right?" Isaac asked.

"No... you heard her. Aphrodite is still the goal.... Something is going to happen," Argent murmured. "We need to find out who the Darach is, and we need to stop it."

"So say to complete everything it's going for another teacher... we can't protect all the staff!" Jason exclaimed.

"Wait," Jackson murmured. "The play." Everyone looked at eachother as there eyes widened.

"Let's make a plan and head to.. school. I guess," Jason murmured. Allison eyed him weirdly, the son of Jupiter just shrugged and responded, "I've basically lived in a Roman colony my whole life I really don't want to think about algebra 2 at the moment."

>>>

"I'm not following," The sheriff retorted his arms crossed as Stiles head fell into his hands.

"I told you it wouldn't work," Cora murmured.
"Ms. Hale please stop," Stiles groaned. As he looked at the chess board. "Dad what aren't you getting?"

"Scott's a werewolf? And so is she?" The sheriff murmured before pointing to Percy. "And your other friend is the son of the sea... Derek is the alpha... but Isaac is a hybrid?"

"Well Isaac was a demigod who got bitten, so it makes him a werewolf with unique abilities like I said before," Stiles explained.

"But Jackson was the Kanima but now he's just a normal demigod?"

"That we're not sure about but for now yes," Stiles sighed.

"Have you just made your dungeons and dragons game into real life? Like is this what it is?" Stiles dad asked confused throwing his arms up. "I need to get back into the office."

Stiles sighed before he glanced at Cora. "Just show him."
Cora stood up as to the plan to shine her eyes at the sheriff before her eyes rolled back into her head and she fell sideways onto the ground.

"CORA!" Stiles exclaimed rushing to her side with his dad close by.

"Grab her let's get her to the hospital!"

>>>

Percy paced around the living room as his mother fed his baby sister, his mind was going wild. Aphrodite was the target right now, but he couldn't save her. He had to let the Darach be arrogant. But what he couldn't allow was for his friends to be caught in the cross fire. He took a deep breath as he glanced back towards his mom in the kitchen.

Her and Paul were sitting together with his sister as she fed his baby sister. Percy let out a deep breath. His parents made eye contact with him, and the son of the sea just smiled and raised up a hand as if to wave goodbye.

"Promise me. I'll see you again," Sally suddenly cried tears erupting from her eyes.

"On the River Styx," Percy remarked with a smile. "I'll see you again." With that remark Percy faded into sea mist and vanished.

Paul lightly took their newborn from Sally's arms as she began to weep uncontrollably. He himself felt tears welling up in his eyes as he went to put his daughter to sleep. She has done everything for her son, and the moment she finally had happiness he had none. Paul wasn't sure what to do, but after he laid his daughter down he felt a hand clasp around his shoulder.

"Take care of her," Percy's voice rang out it was emotional but soft. "It may be years."

"Of course.... Son," Paul replied.
"Thanks Pa-... dad," Percy stated. Then within a moment Percy Jackson was gone. Off to complete his final quest.

>>>
Filler but y'all deserve an update. Hope you enjoyed it the next chapter is halfway through I just am not sure when I'll have time to complete it. But it will be very different from the cannon episode.