Chapter Fourteen: The Demon Wolf & The son of the sea

Roars and the clashes of weapons echoed throughout the abandoned mall, as Allison silently stood a few stories above trying to keep her nerves in check as she watched the battle below.

It was interesting as Percy and Dereks battle plan was one of strategy while the alphas attacked rabidly. The Demi-hybrids had caught on to the strategy as the demon wolf watched from the escalators with what Allison could only assume was intrigue. He had lost two alphas to Percy, yet he seemed un wavered, as if he knew what was going to happen.

Allison continued to watch her eyes widening as she saw the twin alphas combine into one and slam into Scott, Isaac, and Jackson. The seemingly attack by Percy was now vulnerable, though they pressed on. Percy who had precisely been in the middle moved to protect the now hurt left side as the rest continued to deflect and claw forwards.

Her eyes widened as he ducked, kicked, and slashed his enemy's back almost faster then they could respond. He seemed to glow with power, and it was evident that the rumors of him almost being a god were true. His bath in the River Styx did help however no mater what claw or weapon made there way towards him it would just cut through his shirt or pants, as he moved with such fluidity to deflect almost all the blows anyways. She couldn't help but notice however that he wasn't using his blood bending.

If she noticed, Deucalion must've as well, meaning whatever surprise attack Percy had was already being analyzed by the demon wolf. Her eyes glanced over to see Jackson being thrown into a wall, Scott being slashed in the side and kicked away. Yet Isaac and his winged shoes lunged forwards kicking the twins backwards. Scott rose jumping towards a leg causing them to stumble and trip to the ground.

However an arrow came slamming Into Isaac's back as he went for a killing blow, resulting in the beta to scream and crumble to the ground as Jackson tried to pull him away, yet they were both aggressively slammed into by the twins sending them tumbling away. Scott was all that remained as the alpha went to turn and take on more opponents. Allison eyes widened as she realized it was Stiles and Cora who the twins had their eyes set on.

Scott seemed to notice as well, and with a lunge of effort jumped over the twins, his claws digging into the combined traps of the two and let out a roar. His eyes, seemed to shift from there usual golden brown, illuminating into a deep crimson red.

He killed them

Allison thought to herself as the alphas tore into two and fell to the floor next to him.

"I SAID LEAVE THEM ALONE!" Scott roared his eyes still bright red as the twins to Allison's shock stood back up and attacked swiftly. Scott reacted faster then he ever did before, upper cutting one twin before swiftly pouncing on the other his legs slamming into the torso as he tore his claws into his chest. The fallen twin reacted quickly tearing Scott off his brother and flinging him
Backwards. Scott cartwheeled down the hall, before slamming into a wall. And when he opened his eyes Allison was curious to notice to see them his original golden yellow.

A cry from the other fight stirred her attention as Boyd was caught by the neck and slammed into Cora sending them to the ground. Stiles maneuvered dodging the attack as he stood infront of them in defense. The large male alpha went on attack Stiles barely dodging and attack, slicing the back of the alpha before he too was grabbed by the neck and slammed into the ground.

"Suppose this is my cue you ready?" Jason's voice from behind her asked. She nodded. "GO!"

Jason didn't hesitate and Allison watched anxiously as stiles barely was able to stab The alphas clawed hand in time from slashing his neck. Her eyes glanced up to see Jason start glowing electric blue, lighting begin to shoot out from all directions before he propelled himself down to the ground like a bomb.