Chapter 18 (P2) 

Hope you enjoy the chapter

Percy gasped as he slammed into the concrete bedding of the pool outback. Groaning he reached out towards Riptide before his hand was slammed down onto. He let out a grunt of pain as his eyes flashed to Arctic blue as he stared up the the Darach.

"Are you sure you're a hero?" The beast asked. "Are you sure you're not as much of a monster as me?"

Percy snarled as he used his powers to slam the Darach backwards into the wall, forming a small crater. He stood up angrily, Riptide scrapping against the floor as the demigod radiated power.

"I don't care anymore," Percy snarled. "I'm
On a time crunch right now so let's make this easy."

"You and I both want the alphas dead."

"Yeah but you keep trying to mess with us so this little motive doesn't make sense," Percy growled. "Plus you killed my brothers friend. After all you killed your brother in the woods when you failed to kill us. You don't have a soul you're a monster."

"And you're not? What you did to those alphas, the betrayers?"

"Oh only after I did your dirty work you think we should teem up huh?" Percy shot back.

"You think they love you? Think they care?" The Darach asked tilting its head before it flung forwards at an alarming speed. Riptide was knocked out of Percy's hands as he slammed into the floor of the pool.

"Let's see how they like you when you dont like yourself," The Darach whispered angrily. Percy grimaced as his fist clenched and he punched the Darach on the side of the head.

A scream broke out from the beast as it slumped off of him as Percy grabbed its head and slammed it into the concrete a few times before an elbow was slammed up into his nose. His head flung forwards, and with his grip losing strength the monster used its speed to shift over. Grab Percy in a headlock and slam him to the ground.

"You think you're a hero Percy Jackson? You think you're noble. All those you couldn't save, all those you should've saved. What if you were there at camp?  Would we be here today? Or would you be an alpha?... hmm let's let tartarus decide."

"NO!" Percy screamed as riptide appeared in his pocket again. He grabbed it and uncapped it slashing into the Darachs shoulder. To his disbelief the shadow figure didn't flinch as it's scarred face smiled down at him.

"Tartarus it is."
>>>

"I'm not trying to say that!" Lydia exclaimed slamming her hands on her mattress in frustration. "Allie! Please stop going back to that!"

"All it seems like you're saying is that if annabeth was here there would be another option," Allison snapped as she stood up and crossed her arms. "I know I'm not her, that doesn't make what we have any less."

"Yes I know that," Lydia sighed. "But Allie. Your bond can't save him. I know you think it can but it can't."

"Why not?" Allison cried out
"Because you shot him of a cliff for HADES sake!" Lydia exclaimed frustrated. "You're leading yourself down a path that you will not comeback from, one that you can't bring yourself from. I get you love him, I get you care for him, you're lucky he knows he's about to die otherwise
He may have killed your by now!"

"He wouldn't hurt me," Allison mumbled.
"And how do you know that?" Lydia asked.
"Because I know Percy," Allison snapped.

The door to there room suddenly slammed open and stiles stood there breathless holding up a finger.

"STILES WHAT THE HELL!" Lydia exclaimed throwing the covers over herself as she stared at him confused.

"Somethings wrong!" Stiles gasped. "Percys gone, the werewolves are gone, and the number for the suicides is up by four!"