Chapter Nineteen- Currents

This episode starts with a scene in the hospital, 2 doctors are taken and killed. We're going to skip to our main POVs point of view however.

Percy fell into his chair in class numb, to much was happening at the current moment. The Darach was acting aggressive starting another string of sacrifices of healers. From what Allison had gathered from her father guardians were next. He rapidly drew on a peace of his notebook trying to figure out the steps.

Healers we're to hard to protect and they may never be able to figure out who was the next target. Why Danny was attacked was confusing, and as much at Percy hated to admit it if it wasn't for Ethan there goal keeper would be dead right now.

Jackson plopped down next to Percy and eyed him carefully.

"Are you okay?" Jackson asked carefully.
"What do you think of this?" Percy asked ignoring his question sliding Jackson his diagram.

Jackson glanced at the page his eyes narrowing before shooting over to the hallway where Stiles was talking to Cora and Isaac.

"Tonight?" Stiles muttered biting his lip in frustration. "Shit."
"What?" Cora asked crossing her arms. "Dereks life isn't important?"
"No... no! We're two Darach sacrifices in right now. She's to close to finishing it."

"They're coming tonight," Cora exclaimed.
"Then fine. They're a few men down. Let's do this," Issac exclaimed.
"No," Stiles muttered shaking his head. "Cora tell Derek to go to Percys apartment, get Nico and mountain ash the place!"

"He's an Alpha Stiles," Cora replied raising her eyebrows and crossing her arms. Stiles shook
His head in frustration before pointing in the classroom.

"That's your alpha Cora," Stiles Snapped. "We can defeat the alphas now that there's no abnormals and well we have our own hybrids."

"Stiles we have the power to split up, but if Deucalion shows up nobody can beat him," Isaac murmured.

"Me and Scott will," Stiles replied not blinking. "The Darach is our focus."

"They're making there move tonight Stiles!" Cora exclaimed shoving Stiles in annoyance. Stiles but his lip as he glanced around trying to think. "Fine. Isaac get Boyd with Derek. Cora we'll watch the twins."

"Okay," Isaac agreed before rushing off to find Boyd.
"I'm going to fail high school," Stiles muttered.
"Better then dying though right?" Cora offered.
"Well if I live and I have no future then I'll be upset," Stiles responded rolling his eyes. "Common!"

>>>

"Is this what Danny was working on?" Percy asked Jackson.
"Well us, it was our project," Jackson explained as he pointed towards the lines on the map. "Look, I dug deeper the electrical currents and all there's a center point," Jackson explained as his fingers pointed to certain lines on the map. "They intersect, which means the Darach can shift through them, and I even looked this last weekend!"

Percy watched as Jackson ripped a paper
From his backpack and set up
Up towards the map of Beacon hills spreading towards there cross country trip. Percys eyes widened as he stared at Jackson who just nodded back.

"Jackson look though," Percy mumbled. "The point... with the  most intersect."

"I know, and I think the Darach may not know who we all are," Jackson replied with a sigh. "Or, the Darach is a teacher."

"Well Mr. Harris was involved now he's dead so," Percy mumbled as he stared at the map. "There's a lot of focal points, I don't know where to even start."

"Maybe a few hunters and demigods could start looking?" Jackson offered. "It attacked Danny, that's to close to home. I can't lose my best friend man."